Vogue Spa and Nails..

Tried this place in St.Vital the other day since they have been advertising in K_____ lately..figured I would TOFTT and see how it was..well I got a Chinese gal named Jessica and could see once I got in the room there was not much chance of any extras..you went under a warm blanket and while it was a decent massage there were no closecalls at all and am pretty sure it is a straightup massage place...back to Shu it is,can't wait!!

Was the massage good though?

Was she attractive

Even a normal massage is better from a pretty masseuse

Jessica looked OK and the massage was average would say..Had asked for deep tissue and would not say it was that too much...there are other gals who do massage so may get a better massage from 1 of them..

Was there a couple weeks ago since it was fairly close to my place. Very small massage room and table. It's more of a ladies nail Salon place. No happy ending . no surprise.

This is a legitimate beauty salon, so you wouldn't expect extras to be offered. Could a client get into trouble if propositioning an attendant for extras? Not worth the risk in my opinion. If lucky enough to get special treatment I doubt if the lady wants it advertised that everyone can get the same!!

• Like 1