This is a just wondering question. Do any SP's try for the big O with clients or are you more concerned about the clients pleasure. I know it's a big turn on for me when the big O happens to the SP I'm with. Thanks in advance.

Guest y**min***

For me, it's all about the journey not the destination ;)

I'm most happy when my man is happy and I prefer when things happen spontaneously and organically. Bizarrely enough, I often find it hard to reach a "happy ending" when it's expected. No pressure, please!

But also, don't be offended if the lady does not come per se. As Eric mentioned, the matter is contingent on their mood amongst a vast variety of other things. Sometimes I can't even get myself off when alone haha.

For me, it's all about the journey not the destination ;)

I'm most happy when my man is happy and I prefer when things happen spontaneously and organically. Bizarrely enough, I often find it hard to reach a "happy ending" when it's expected. No pressure, please!

But also, don't be offended if the lady does not come per se. As Eric mentioned, the matter is contingent on their mood amongst a vast variety of other things. Sometimes I can't even get myself off when alone haha.

This is so important. When I started out, I used to put so much pressure on myself to get a lady off, I'm sure that it came across. I've had much better success now that I don't worry about it so much. Probably because I don't stress her out with expectations. I do my best, try to read her mood and body, apply what I've learned in the past and hope that it works out for her. I never worry too much if I don't succeed though because really, it's never 100% on you. It takes two to tango and a lady is just as much responsible for her own O as you are.

Keep in mind, pleasure is a feedback loop. If you're feeling good and showing it, she will respond to that as well.

Guest S****r

I deliberately advertise in such a way as to attract those who are looking for an encounter that involves and pleases both parties, so that is who I almost always get. I am not interested in "servicing" someone, like milking a cow or something, lol. Unfortunately, though, once in a while such a one slips through my screening, and those are the kind that I do not invite back and whose calls and texts are then ignored.

I am happy to report, though, that the majority of men do seem concerned about both parties getting off. I say that because many men imply that they think that they are in the minority, and that most men only come for their own benefit, but.....happily, such are in the minority.

I am happy to report, though, that the majority of men do seem concerned about both parties getting off. I say that because many men imply that they think that they are in the minority, and that most men only come for their own benefit, but.....happily, such are in the minority.

Dammit Summer. I was supposed to be a special butterfly.

;-)

Many of the ladies if not all the ones I have had an encounter with get an orgasm from seeing me enjoying myself. I would like to prove them wrong by saying that I get mine from seeing and hearing and feeling them get their O's.

I enjoy the journey immensely however it goes, anyone that I have being with I feel it's being a mutual goal for both parties I would be disappointed if it wasn't. In saying that I also understand it doesn't happen all the time for her, for me there isn't a better feeling than when it does, it just makes the whole experience that much better.

The ironic thing about this question (and it has been asked many a time) is that most people, men and women alike, just assume that men have an O every time, too. I don't always. I ejaculate but that is not an O in my book. I have had some incredible O's that course throughout my whole body as have some of the women I have seen over the years. But I don't think it is something that can be forced. It has to be completely spontaneous and natural. If I think my partner is trying too hard, I end up getting turned off. That's just me though. There are some ladies that just naturally have them in multiples (or so they tell me) and that is a pretty amazing thing but everyone is different and it isn't something that I worry about and hope the lady I'm with isn't overly concerned with.

If the gent is looking for mutual pleasure, then yes, I do my best to get off. If he's just looking to be spoiled, then obviously I don't.

Depends on the client.

• Like 1

I enjoy the journey immensely however it goes, anyone that I have being with I feel it's being a mutual goal for both parties I would be disappointed if it wasn't. In saying that I also understand it doesn't happen all the time for her, for me there isn't a better feeling than when it does, it just makes the whole experience that much better.

I like to please the lady just as much as I like to be Pleased. That doesn't mean that she will always have an 0. I find some lady's enjoy the pleasure even without the happy ending. I found some lady's are turned off if I try to hard, or try to 'make' them have an 0. Pleasure is what its all about, so like you said, enjoy the journey, no need to force it to a conclusion to score points, nobody's keeping track.

more concerned about the clients pleasure

Whether the lady has a genuine O or is a superb actress, I care not either way; why should I?