Kelsey Star

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I also saw Kelsy once she got to Kingston and I'm so glad I did. I've seen Kelsey before in other places and had a great time. This time in Kingston was just as good as always. She is truly a Sweetheart!!!

Easy set up and easy to find location, so found her room no problem.

She is very willing and very accommodating. Kelsey gets me excited and maintains that excitement throughout the whole time.

http://www.kelseystar.com

I should mention that I treat Kelsey well and she treats me well in return. If you treat her as the special angel she is, you will be rewarded.

Add website
  • Like 1

Kelsey was back in town and I was lucky to see her twice this trip. Not a lot to add except that our comfort level increased and made the visits even more fun. I can't say enough good things about Kelsey, keep an eye out for her return!

• Like 1

This hot little firecracker is back in Kingston for a few days, I saw her again and highly recommend!

• Like 2

Guest ***yop****gs

Sooo happy that Kelsey could stopover in Belleville for a few days. I know a lot of reviews state how young she looks, but wow, she could easily pass for being under 18. And as all reviews mention, great spinner body, very friendly/easy going, loves what she does and truly aims to please.. I can only hope that Bellevegas becomes a regular stop in the future!

This little gem has plenty of excellent reviews but after the great time I had the other night with her, I really thought that she needed another in this area. I texted her to set up an appointment and she got back to me shortly there after. Couple of quick texts later we had a time setup that night. It's been awhile since she was in Kingston last and I missed the chance then to see her. This time I wasn't gonna let her slip away, so I made sure not to be late. Do yourself a favor and look over her website. All the info is there and saved me a bunch of texts about rates and restrictions. The hotel was convenient, clean and discreet. She greeted me at the door in a cute outfit and the pictures are her. She is sweet and innocent looking with a slim and trim little body. Perky comes to mind. She set me to ease and we had an extremely good time together. She does do a really good massage as well. All her skills are impressive and I'm sure you'll leave very satisfied! I really hope that Kingston treats her good and she'll come back more often.

I too was fortunate and got to see Kelsey, she was away too long. She retains the coveted slurp seal of approval and I hope to double up before she leaves!

• Like 1

Met this little strawberry blond Irish lass for the first time this evening. Beautiful smile and soft skin with freckles as a bonus. Beautiful young nubile thing she is. Tight little bod with a killer smile. Would I do again? Does Kelsey have freckles... hell yeah!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.