So just when you think you're an experienced hobbyist and don't have anything to learn. I made a mistake today. Rookie mistake in some ways but it seemed like it was going to work out at least at first. I booked VERY last minute, spur of the moment, but she was advertising here so it seemed like it should be fine.

Arrive, very nice, sexy lady. I present an envelope and have a shower because that's just how I roll and then we start with the making out. This is going really well; looks like a good time will be had. But then I say something along the lines of, "Hey, you wanna do [insert innocuous activity here]" where said activity is some pretty normal foreplay stuff and really not out of the ordinary. "Oh, that's extra." "Uh....what?" "Yes, that's [insert dollar amount here] extra."

Well now I'm in a pickle because I'm both horny AND confused. "So," I ask, "What other things are extra?" There was a bit of a language barrier here so it was a bit of a tough conversation but the short answer seemed that pretty much everything was an add-on. I was completely thrown for a loop. I didn't know what I could do, what not to do, etc. Very off-putting. In any event, it really ruined it for me. I'm quick off the draw the first time around so I generally count on being able to have at a couple goes in the course of an hour booking. I could just see the whole thing becoming a boondoggle so in the end, I took my one shot as quickly as possible and left her with the full hour rate. Really disappointed because I could never relax and enjoy anything about the experience.

So all you ladies who do the whole girlfriend thing? Just keep doing what you're doing. A lot of ads say things like, "I don't like to discuss menu items but prefer to let an encounter flow naturally." Well I'm with you on that. This approach was a total mood wrecker for me and this is my lesson of the day. Do a bit more research and figure out what you're getting into.

I understand that this is a job. I truly get the fact that the reason these encounters happen at all is because money is involved. As much as I'd like to be able to get with tons of beautiful women purely on the strength of my good looks and charm, that's just not the reality of it. The transaction aspect of this fades, however, when an envelope changes hands at the beginning and then everyone can just relax and enjoy each other. A constant reminder, a hand held out, feeling like I'm with a vending machine rather than a woman...wow. Not for me.

• Like 8

So just when you think you're an experienced hobbyist and don't have anything to learn. I made a mistake today. Rookie mistake in some ways but it seemed like it was going to work out at least at first. I booked VERY last minute, spur of the moment, but she was advertising here so it seemed like it should be fine.

Arrive, very nice, sexy lady. I present an envelope and have a shower because that's just how I roll and then we start with the making out. This is going really well; looks like a good time will be had. But then I say something along the lines of, "Hey, you wanna do [insert innocuous activity here]" where said activity is some pretty normal foreplay stuff and really not out of the ordinary. "Oh, that's extra." "Uh....what?" "Yes, that's [insert dollar amount here] extra."

Well now I'm in a pickle because I'm both horny AND confused. "So," I ask, "What other things are extra?" There was a bit of a language barrier here so it was a bit of a tough conversation but the short answer seemed that pretty much everything was an add-on. I was completely thrown for a loop. I didn't know what I could do, what not to do, etc. Very off-putting. In any event, it really ruined it for me. I'm quick off the draw the first time around so I generally count on being able to have at a couple goes in the course of an hour booking. I could just see the whole thing becoming a boondoggle so in the end, I took my one shot as quickly as possible and left her with the full hour rate. Really disappointed because I could never relax and enjoy anything about the experience.

So all you ladies who do the whole girlfriend thing? Just keep doing what you're doing. A lot of ads say things like, "I don't like to discuss menu items but prefer to let an encounter flow naturally." Well I'm with you on that. This approach was a total mood wrecker for me and this is my lesson of the day. Do a bit more research and figure out what you're getting into.

I understand that this is a job. I truly get the fact that the reason these encounters happen at all is because money is involved. As much as I'd like to be able to get with tons of beautiful women purely on the strength of my good looks and charm, that's just not the reality of it. The transaction aspect of this fades, however, when an envelope changes hands at the beginning and then everyone can just relax and enjoy each other. A constant reminder, a hand held out, feeling like I'm with a vending machine rather than a woman...wow. Not for me.

Not really sure what is happening in other markets across the country but in St. John's there seems to be a lot more visiting ladies and some local ladies who are advertising lower hourly rates (not dramatically ... like $50 less) then the normal all ( relatively) inclusive rates charged by many of the more established and reputable ladies. Of course what seems to be happening is exactly what Eric referenced... when you get there they want extra for almost everything.

So once again I think this just proves you will never go wrong if you stick with reputable ladies who are well know in the business and who ensure you leave happy with no surprises.... If you are a hobbiest and new to the industry do your research... ask around.

If you are in St. John's and have a question about one of the ladies here then feel free to pop me a PM if I have seen the lady and she is ok with me passing on her details then I would be happy to do so.

• Like 1

What is your motive for posting this? So guys can pm you and ask who she is? This is pretty much airing dirty laundry and giving a bad reco at the same time.

I'd say, suck it up and get over it. Move on and stick to established, reputable ladies whose rates are all-inclusive.

• Like 7

Often times I have shake my head and just have to laugh, I do feel your pain Eric.

I am on average a bit more of a luxrey rate for my local market is accoustomed to.

With that said, I often get responds " Ohhh that is so much more than . " I am quick to remind them I do not have hidden fees and tips are not required. But also, I am not going to discuse a menu either. Why?

1. Not everyone is accepted for my total package ...such as hygine ( which clearly you are respectful with)

2. I do not want a client to criminalise themselves.

3. I do not like to commit to activities upon our first meet.

I do feel, one's rate should be able to reflect on what you may expect.

Now, the enquiry as I described that says, " Ohhh that's way more than. "

I know is accoustomed to receiving the traditional mechanical style .

But that is ok too, but should be advertised as " Rate starts at.."

At the end of the day, you tried, you tested....and that is about it lol

You will find some you really like, others could be not so much. But Mature Angela is right that sticking to names and reps that show consistency will prove much easier on your budget.

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about your experience Eric. In the future it may be best to ask if it is all inclusive and no additional fees for anything extra. If they go back on their word then this is an unsavory way to do business.

I've been told my massage rates were too high by some people but what they didn't realize is that this was all inclusive. They said they could get it cheaper for elsewhere. I told them to text me back when they wanted a quality experience ( not likely I'd see someone who makes comments about my rates) because many quote a door rate type fee or a lower fee and go from there. If that's how they do business, that's their choice but I make it very clear upfront what they can expect so there are no surprises and that there won't be any additional fees.

• Like 4

I'm with Angela in wondering why even post this.

First it is, in a roundabout way, a negative review...something not allowed on Lyla

Second, it seems like airing dirty laundry.

Third and most importantly, with the advent of the new legislation it is clear you were seeing a lady for a sex for money arrangement...not permitted to be discussed on Lyla

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201210

RG

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x

I don't think this is a case of airing dirty laundry. There are entire threads of "turn-offs" in this forum. Don't see how this is any different...

I don't think this is a case of airing dirty laundry. There are entire threads of "turn-offs" in this forum. Don't see how this is any different...

If it was similar to that we wouldn't be reading a "poor me" story with mention of the lady(and a comparison to a vending machine, really nice touch). Instead, it'd read something like "I hate when I have to pay extra for x,y,z instead of an inclusive rate" and it'd be in the pet peeves thread, rather than on its own. So yes, there is a difference.

• Like 5

I understand your disappointment however I also agree, you could have posted this in a more appropriate way without so much info about the lady in question or the event. She was after all to your expectations you were simply upset because you had to spend more, imo, not really the end of the world or worthy of a complaint, at least a complaint such as this.

Every meeting, spur of the moment or not, should involve clear communication so both sides know what is to be expected. These new laws do give some an advantage as some seem to be taking the phrase "paying for time " beyond it's literal meaning. Always ask up front if the rate is all inclusive, but then again inclusive of what?

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm just venting. Truth is, I don't have anyone in my life to talk to about this sort of thing so you guys are pretty much all there is.

Question my motives all you want but I'm telling you, I just came here for some support. I found it very stressful and upsetting and it really ruined my day. I was in a rotten mood for the entire rest of the day and something that would normally made me feel better and relaxed actually gave me knots in my stomach.

I'm not knocking the lady and I'm certainly not naming names. This is in no way a negative review. She was cheerful and professional and there was nothing wrong with the service. I just hate that business model. I've never encountered it before so I didn't know that it was something that I had to look out for. Now I know so I was simply sharing my learning experience. Yes, I understand, the blame is mostly on me for not doing my research but everyone fucks up some times and sometimes you just need a hug after you fall down.

So in conclusion, ease the fuck up okay? This is a community and it's shrinking all the time because everyone seems to be so quick to jump on people if they say anything the slightest bit out of line with their own world view.

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x
She was after all to your expectations you were simply upset because you had to spend more, imo, not really the end of the world or worthy of a complaint, at least a complaint such as this.

Not saying this is the case with the OP because I don't know, but I think its worth remembering that for some guys they carefully save their dollars to treat themselves to an occasional beautiful experience with one of the wonderful women out there and they've budgeted carefully and so 'having to spend more' is a pretty big thing for them.

The shoe is firmly on the other foot and this is a sign of the times sadly, and in the end it's a fool's game. Reasonable fella's will ultimately get fed up and find other things to do with their dough and time and what's left will be the fella's we read about over and over again in the turn offs for the ladies threads.

Peace

MG