What will be the next thing you will purchase?

Looks like you would need a good wide trail for these. At least until you get use to it. Would be fun!

Additional Comments:

Maybe I will purchase some new spli on shoes for the summer.

Guest Va******a D****y

I cannot give any insight on the scooter euther but could imagine it being a great fully body work out. Nit to mention fun!

My next big purchase will be a popup tent. I am going back country camping on the long weekend and again the first weekend of june. Beyond thrilled and getting my own camp gear instead of borrowing from my parents brings me a step closer to spontaneous camp adventures all summer long!:)

Guest n*gu**6

A couple of nice steaks for an upcoming dinner with a friend

coffee... sans my customary pastry.. trying to trim down a bit before my trip East in July (crossing fingers the trip pans out hehe.. all that forgone pastry... for nothing would be a shame hehe)

• Like 1

hopefully.. a tattoo... ;)

(and yes, in case anyone wonders.. I did 'behave' and only bought coffee this morning) ;)

...UPDATE: coffee refill <hehe> and booked my tattoo!! TODAY! pix to follow, of course ;)

Time to do a little bit of Botox. I see a little teeny vertical line happening between my eyebrows and i have trained myself from a young age not to make a facial frown which is why I have no lines on my forehead. F*ck me! How could this happen? I blame it on people making me angry. Yeah that's it! Lol. I'm soooo vain when it comes to this. I cannot be walking around looking angry even if I am.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

A few more pairs of cycling shorts. The weather has been awesome so need more outdoor clothes rather than doing a wash every couple of days