East Indian Massage?

that's her Stallion, nice lady, in shape....stellar rack.

I have to agree she had a stellar rack.I guess she has retired,she was doing this part time while attending school.She was the only East Indian offering a massage that looked quite decent,she would have had a monopoly in the market if she decided to continue.

as far as i know she moved to ontario, i often tried to get more from her always a no go, has she ever invited ant of you guys to her apartment

as far as i know she moved to ontario, i often tried to get more from her always a no go, has she ever invited ant of you guys to her apartment

She had a great attitude and personality. Got to be close to her and she was taking classes to better the quality of life for her and her child. She knew that she needed to establish a career for later years and was worried about the future of staying in this business.She trusted a few clients enough to provide them with her personal phone number, but she did move away and I do not think Hy Tech has anyone providing similar sessions. Her sessions were a bit like Rona's but Rona would get a lot more intimate and was looking for a future partner. Apparently found one. Happy for Rona but have not heard how our Hy Tech sweetie is now doing.