I'll have to check my schedule today, but as far as I am aware I'm not supposed to be in Canada at that time.

If I am though, you can guarantee I'll be there! :D

I'm beginning to wonder if I shall ever get to another social, but this one won't be it. July in PEI is almost too nice to leave, and it's when I have company from all over Canada.

Have a blast!

MN2

I am only in Ottawa a few times a year but July 9th is perfect. Looking forward to it.

D

Sadly, I won't be able to attend this one. Hopefully I will be able to make the fall social.

Contrary to previous socials, ladies have not shown much interest for the July 9th BBQ. Hopefully this will change in the next week or we will have to consider cancelling the social.

Therefore if there are more ladies interested in attending, please let us know soonest. Thanks.

Alexxandria and loneskater!

Guest P*rry

I hope the situation changes.

Summer BBQs are great for mixing and mingling. And, this is when it's best to dance outside to tunes like:

- Summer of '69 by Brian Adams

- California Girls by The Beach Boys

- Summer Breeze by Seals and Kroft

- Hot Legs by Rod Stewart.

What is your favourite summer tune?

I sure hope some girls are going to show up for this event, it is gonna be boring with just guys. I am gonna bring my Girl Kimmie & I don't want her to be busy with everybody else if she ends up being the only girl there!

Guest **spo**

What ladies are showing up? In reading this thread there doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback thus far.

Thanks!

We have a bbq planned outside on the patio. This will be different from all previous socials. I have a few PM s requesting tickets. If anyone else is interested please let us know soonest as there are still lots of tickets available.

So it is a Go, that is good! Come on Guys & Girls, buy a ticket and get out there & have some fun.

When will you call it? I would hate to have 4 people show up. If there is not enough interest when will the cut off be?

I'm definitely in for attending the social. As always I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again :-) these are always great and fun evenings that Loneskater and Alexxandria put a lot of work into which is very much appreciated.

This sounds really fun. A few weeks ago I was thinking about what would happen if we all met up. I'd love to meet people, especially fellow SP's. SP girlfriends understand things ' normal' girlfriends just can't.

I'm a vegetarian ( I know, I know) but i'm happy to brIng my own food I'd just like to get that out here now so there are no ' why aren't you eating' type conversations. I hope that's okay with the hosts.

I look forward to the meet.

-Chloe.

When will you call it? I would hate to have 4 people show up. If there is not enough interest when will the cut off be?

Cut off will be this coming Saturday. Had a few more ppl requesting tickets. Hopefully will get a few more this week and those that showed interest will confirm.

Good morning; There hasn't been enough tickets sold to date for having a BBQ next Thursday. Therefore we decided to postpone the summer social a few weeks and the new date is Thursday July 23rd.

We decided to set up a BBQ based on the numerous request to hold a summer social. Hopefully this will be a better timing and ticket sales will increased!

• Like 3

Unfortunately we will have to postponed the summer social till fall, new date is Thursday Sept 17th.

This is the second time we try to organise a summer social, at members request, and both times ticket sales were low. 2 years ago only 20 ppl attended therefore this is not something we will consider in the future.

We would like to thank those that had already bought tickets or contacted us to buy some. If you are able to attend the event on Sept 17th, we will keep your tickets and should price increase you will not have to pay the difference.

We are hoping weather will still be nice enough then to still have a BBQ. Seems summer showed up late so hopefully it will stick around a little longer.

Mark your calendars, we will soon post details for Sept.

Thank you all and have safe summer vacations!

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

Alexxandria and loneskater:

I appreciate the time and effort put into planning the summer social. Thank you! See you in September.

Joseph

I too would like to express my thanks and appreciation to Loneskater and Alexxandria for their efforts in planning a summer social. I'm definitely looking forward to attending the September social.

Oh no, I was just going to ask to buy some tickets since the later July date worked well! :(

Ah well, that's sad to hear, and big thanks to those that tried making it happen this month, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Posted via Mobile Device

Cant make that one, please refund the tickets I bought. Good luck on the next one.