Addictive Barbie

Avg. of 10 Recommendations

I had a wonderful appointment with Barbie. She is a smart young girl who know and loves what she is doing. Her location was clean and quiet and I did feel very safe and comfortable there. She was very clean and eager to please. She offered me a shower and towels on my way out and was more that willing to chat with me and get to know me. I will defiantly see her again. She is very addictive.

Her body is stunning and an amazing treat to see and touch. She is absolutely beautiful and adorable.

Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Addictive Barbie rocks.. Great and convenient location

Super friendly, one of the best bods I've seen

And fu?kin fantastic at what she does.

As always, no regrets.

I had chance to see Barbie last week and I'm very glad I did. I echo everything the other members have posted here. Her location is perfect (for me), clean and with ample parking. Our session was far more "entertaining" than I thought it would be. She very much enjoys what she does and it is evident in all aspects of the services she provides. I am sorry I waited so long to see her and I will certainly repeat as often as my wallet allows.

• Like 1

Addictive barbie was what the doctor ordered. Low maintenance , easy going , rocket in the sack. Left there in a trance from the skills that she provided. I will be back as offend as i'm in town.

I have to add to the chorus.

Barbie is easygoing and super friendly, from communicating ahead of our meeting to the goodbye. I always have high hopes, and she certainly exceeded them. She's safe, energetic, genuine, and eager to please.

Thanks again for a terrific time!

Barbie is amazing. She is sweet, very friendly, amazing skills and really makes sure you have a great time. I definitely recommend and I will definitely see Barbie as often as I can.

Had a fantastic night with Addictive Barbie! She met my expectations and more. I strongly recommend her!

Saw this cute girl on Sunday. Safe and quiet location. Greeted with a smile and made me feel as comfortable as possible. She's eager to please her clients and it shows! She was very indulging and sensually responsive. And what's more..she has a hot body! I will definitely repeat.

She had a smoking hot body, mad skills, and friendly personality. No drama. Location is great. What more can I say? You won't go wrong with a visit to this Addictive Barbie.

I got to see her about 3 weeks ago. Lovely girl, fantastic breasts, excellent service all around.

Looking forward to seeing her again soon!

She looks really young but has a smoking' Bod. You can't see in the pics but she also has really nice well proportioned breasts. She's a tiny little thing but man is she put together. Super friendly, great at what she does, answers emails promptly. If you've seen the video you know what your in for. The pics don't do her justice !

(Outcall so no comment on location)

Holy Smokes!! Man I don't even know how to write a recommendation that truly expresses how much of an amazing time I had with Barbie.... Absolutely PHENOMENAL in every regard! Every other contribution to this thread is absolutely true. The headlines in her BP ads are no bull =) I can't wait to see her again as soon as my schedule allows.

Barbie has it all. Energy, easy to talk to, great body ! likes to please you with her incredible skills. Wish I could see her more often.

I have enjoyed every single encounter I have had with Barbie. Her young, tight, near perfectly proportioned body is sexy af. Her sweet, funny, and charming personality is a plus. I have nothing bad to say about her.

Just wanted to add another positive recommendation for Barbie.

After spending most of the weekend getting screwed around by misleading pics, no-shows for appointments and times being cut off during bookings, it was so refreshing to go see Barbie again.

• Prompt replies to my texts.
  • Lower than average prices.
  • Her pics are new and don't try to hide anything with angle shots, etc. What you see is what you get. No crossing your fingers when the door opens.
  • Amazing skills - just amazing.
  • A taught, well-proportioned body, wrapped in a small package. Those ass dimples!!
  • No clock watch/rushing you out the door.
  • Great location.
  • .....and she is a great girl!! - you don't feel uncomfortable or that she is just waiting till you get the hell out of there. You feel welcome.

I have no clue why I even bother attempting to see other providers when I always end up leaving saying, "Well, there goes $$_____ I could of spent on Barbie".

Trust me guys - if you haven't seen Barbie, you are missing out. She is now the measuring stick I use to compare to other providers and I have yet to find one who comes even close to her.

That is some high praise, Leviathin, but I can't agree with you more. You said it best, Addictive Barbie is the measure for all other service providers.

I also agree with the above statements. The only other experiences I've ever had that comparable to the quality that Barbie provides have been in a different time zone altogether.

She just left. Wow.

Very prompt responses to texts.

Incredible experience. Will see again if I can!

As a first timer, I fully agree with the previous poster who stated she's good for newbies. I was extremely nervous, but she quickly put me at ease. Hot, friendly. Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.