CapitalCforcougar

Just curious to see if anyone has seen CapitalCforcougar that advertises in the "Winnipeg Massage Ads" section.

https://www.lyla.com/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/957/title/variety-of-massages-offered/cat/24

The ad leads one to believe this is a legit RMT that's offering a bit more.

I've checked the reviews and tried some Google searches and I'm coming up with nothing.

I've had the opportunity to visit the Cougar's den, I enjoyed my visit immensely. PM her she will get back with all the details of her various massage services in detail.

• Like 1

I am that woman, yes... although no idea where you got that I only take massage clients over 45 ;) youngest so far has been 18... a birthday gift from his father, believe it or not hehe
Now I'm totally confused! :-?

The woman I thought you were operates a regular studio. She said she only takes male clients over 45 and insists that new clients set up a pre-screening phone call with her so that she can gauge their seriousness as potential clients. If you really are "that woman" as you said, then you would not have accepted an 18-year-old client. I had to go through her screening process before getting an appointment.

I can't say any more in public without possibly compromising your identity, so check your PMs.

Additional Comments:

Well, through the exchange of PMs, it's confirmed that capitalCforcougar is not the lady I was thinking of. It seems there is more than one legit studio operator who provides extra services under the radar.

• Like 1

Greetings all - I went to TOFTT and am glad I did.

Any reservations you might have entering the Cougars den soon end when you find yourself rising up on your hand and knees, gasping while prec¥m oozes out of you.

This lady has magical hands - first rate massage, out of this world tease.

PM her and set it up - you won't be disappointed.

• Like 4

Guest ***rgi*****9
Greetings all - I went to TOFTT and am glad I did.

Any reservations you might have entering the Cougars den soon end when you find yourself rising up on your hand and knees, gasping while prec¥m oozes out of you.

This lady has magical hands - first rate massage, out of this world tease.

PM her and set it up - you won't be disappointed.

OK I have not been involved on the boards for awhile, I've been perusing them over the last little while. However I must ad my 2 cents here. Dave Q thanks for your positive comments, but for all of let's just say the newer members of the board... If Horndog makes a recommendation of an individual on here you are absolutely guaranteed that you will not be disappointed. (granted there are only a few individuals I would say this of but it is a definite when Horndog recommends)

So in saying that, I also had an appointment with this lovely lady and definitely enjoyed my entire time with her.

Today, I met this wonderful lady. The whole session was great. She is very accommodating, polite and friendly. I think I found a gem to take care of. Hope to see you soon.

• Like 1

Have yet to see Capital C but have chatted with her and she definitely seems like fun... Hoping to get time with her soon.

Saw Cougar yesterday afternoon. I had a basic massage and it was fantastic, her hands are magic. The best 30 minute massage I've had and I left quite happy. Very happy.

On top of that the location is nice, the place is calming, clean and cozy.

Money well spent.

Cheers,

Rt

PS - PM me if you want any more details, but better yet email her, her responses are quite detailed.

• Like 2

I did enjoy my session with her but with her price for the hour compared to others in the city I think I will pass and save some cash

• Like 1

I did enjoy my session with her but with her price for the hour compared to others in the city I think I will pass and save some cash

See CapitalCforcougar this is further proof you should spread your wings and tour down east :) lol

That is true but others will say that is your decision and don't have to book with her and she can set whatever rates she wants. However you have the right to state your opinion which is what this board is for. BTW I agree with your statement about passing cuz of the fees but some enjoy because of the connection created which may be missing with other ladies. Viewing her continuous replies to posts will have to suffice for me as not enough time or resources to add anotherregular.

• Like 1

hehe Ice... valiant effort ;) puuurhaps one day.... but... that can (and does) go both ways...

If you are ever in my corner of the woods.... <wink>

<...... stalking into thick trees.... tail swishing........> ;)

Lol... I am a patient but persistent Pervert a a has been a while since I was last out west... hmmm might be time to visit family out west.

• Like 1

It has been suggested to me to have a thread devoted to my bra of the day.... pictures, descriptions ... discussions <grin>... what say you on the idea?

Who ever suggested that is a genius ....

I keep trying to insert a picture... seem to have issues with attaching things/inserting images... (keeps asking for a url for image.. there is none.. it's on my usb lol... not working for me at all.... and I have some lovely pictures :(

<not the most tech-savvy cat here hehe>

I also don't seem to be able to begin a new thread, so this is where my pretty bras will end up... if I figure this out lol...

*sigh*

As far as I know you need to have the picture stored somewhere on the interner, such as Photobucket or other site for storing pics. Then you insert the link to it If you look at the Properties of a pic (right-click on a Windows computer or do whatever is necessary on a tablet) you will then copy that link to it.

If there are easier methods some will prob post them Lots of helpful ppl here.

• Like 1

bras will end up in an album on my profile...(thanx muchly Ice hehe)

easier that way... ;)

I'll have to make up for this next week when I am away from any and all electronic devices... going camping ;) .........and boy have I got ideas on how to do that ;)

Dang!!! Lol Are you gone all next week?

• Like 1

I saw her a while back and, Wow, was extremely happy with the massage she gave. Her discription of her most popular massage was right on. She has great hands, an easy way about her, and makes you feel relaxed.

• Like 1