Ultimate Topless sensual massage

Guest h***yto***2

I saw her for the first time on Friday.

Great massage, great conversationalist,

Nice private home. Older gal, well worth it.

I will see her again.

have also seen her many times,massages are awesome, she is a very attractive women,hot,curvaceous body,beautiful smile,easy to talk to,she makes you feel warm and welcome into her home,she is a hidden gem,just thinking about her brings a smile to my face.

highly recommend her

Guest h***yto***2

Could anyone forward Jen's contact info to me. I deleted her phone number from my phone and didn't write it down when I saw her a few weeks ago. Her ad has not been up for a few weeks now. And my memory took a vacation and hasn't come back yet, apparently.

Thanks all.

Not to be a downer here, but if her ad is down, there could well be a reason for that, such as that she is not entertaining clients at the moment.

Or it could be that, like many others who are experiencing difficulties with backpage and she can't post an ad. That site will not accept visa/mastercard, and she might not aware of how to post her ad.

Guest h***yto***2
Not to be a downer here, but if her ad is down, there could well be a reason for that, such as that she is not entertaining clients at the moment.

I saw her last week. All is well. It wasn't that she didn't want visitors or that she had trouble with BP ads. Just didn't continue the ad at the time. It's back on now, I believe.

Could I get her info as well? Please and thank you.

The original post link was down and I've come across more than one BP ad that fits the description. Just wanted to make sure that I'm contacting the right person.

Long time client of Jen's, lost contact information. Is she still giving massages? If so can someone give me her number? Cheers.