Mad max

So should I see Mad Max: Fury Road in the theatre or wait it out for Netflix?

Does Tom Hardy hold a candle to batshit crazy, alcoholic, chainsmoking Mel Gibson?

It must be watched in theater. I don't say this often. I find most movies not theater worthy. However, a small screen would not do the stunts and effects justice.

Guest *Ste***cque**

Tom Hardy did a decent job as Mad Max. Quiet, brooding roles seem to be his specialty. Has he done a lighthearted role or comedy?

Fury Road can best be appreciated on the big screen. Appreciated might be too strong of a word though. I'm getting pretty jaded with these formulaic Hollywood blockbuster movies. All CGI, stunts, ridiculous premise, hokey one-liners, muscles and usually a tattered American flag in the background. Ir feels like I'm watching a video game with little storyline.

Oh well, fingers crossed for Mission Impossible and Terminator!

Yes i would agree , theatre is the way to go . In this version i do believe almost anyone could of played max , this is definitely charlize theron's ass kicking movie .