kim asian home base massage

Kim got married recently so I suspect she has now gone legit. I am happy for her, and she still gives a great massage, even without the extras.

• Like 1

at least she told me last time I spoke to her that she was getting married in April to her boyfriend of some time. Haven't seen her since, so assume she did the deed in April.

the change in her ad is fairly recent, probably within the last couple of weeks. at first i thought it was billc36 related, but i havent seen her this year. wondering if anyone has seen her within the last week

we're on pretty good terms....she did go away a while back....but if she is married, it's totally out of left field...I'll drop her an email sometime soon and see how she's doing, and if any change in services, and will let you know...cheers

• Like 1

I can confirm that Kim isn't doing the "extra massage" anymore as she mentioned this in an email today. It's unfortunate but such is life....

i texted her on the weekend to set up an appointment and she advised of the change in approach. Very disappointing, but I hope it works out for her if that's what she wants. It doesn't meet my needs though, so I'll have find someone else. If it's true that she got married - very happy for her.

all the best to her.awesome personality which is why i went. not sure if the marriage is the culprit. the lady in barrhaven (forgot her name) has a kid and is presumably married and offered extra massage as i heard, but havent seen her for a long time. anyone got any info on this?

Kim was a treasure. Great personality plus awesome massage skills. She told me once that she was a medical doctor back in China and maybe that is why she understood anatomy so well. She is one of three Chinese ladies who in Massage business who also were doctors back in China. One other is here in Ottawa and is strictly legit. The other is in Toronto, and like Kim tremendous personality and great massage skills.

• Like 1

kim also told me that she was a doc back in china but couldnt get a job here in that profession due to her limited english. its too bad since her bedside manner would be the best in canada haha

Guest Knowledge

Mango. Barrhaven ma is still there. Still good massage with extra. Fyi

Guest g***y

Nonetheless Kim still offers an incredible massage. Probably best to try out the new service level yourself to see if its to your liking. I've been back twice since and left with the same glow as always.

I can confirm that she has not. This is from a very current visit (not 'somebody's' hearsay). I would suggest that you will gain more credibility if you can comment on personnel experience. Kim is lovely person who also provides a great massage. Perhaps you could TOFTT.

• Like 1

To chime in again.... I can also confirm that there's no extras, but she's always given a great massage, even w/out the fun ending -and she's a great lady also. :); hopefully her business will continue to do well.