Nikki is a pro. Very friendly, good conversation, great body, excellent skills. Good conversation. It was a fun time, and a true GFE.

PM if you'd like details.

• Thanks 1

Wow !!! A word I've seldom used when talking about any previous encounters I have had over my many years of being a "hobbiest" . I have had the pleasure of meeting many wonderful SP's here on Cerb and meeting Nikki for the first time ranks up there with one of the best first time sessions I have had in a long time.

After a few emails and phone conversations we set up an appointment yesterday . Her location is fine , in a quiet residential area off the H.C. Rd. and her apt. was clean and I found her bedroom to be very inviting and very comfortable.

Nikki claimed to be a little nervous as she is new to the business but as she slowly began to undress me it was apparent that she knew how to gets things going. We exchanged some very passionate kissing and then we got down to business. I am not one to do into great details of all the fun we had as "YMMV" can make my experience different than anyone else who sees her. I think the two people involved need to be comfortable with each other and Nikki and I had that instant chemistry... IMHO

The entire session was non rushed and never was there a dull moment. Not once was there not a time where it was either her pleasuring me or me giving her pleasure which she seemed to genuinely enjoy. She is very vocal in telling you what is getting her hot and she always is asking what she can do for you. A true GFE experience for sure .

She is def a spinner for sure and her body is incredibly tight and in proportion..... She's got the cutest little ass and very perky nipples...I think her titties are perfect by the way...I thought she is super sexy and that tiny little frame was easy to move around which I took full advantage.

I would give her a visit guys , I can't see any possibility that you would be disappointed , treat her king and in return she will make you feel like the center of her world

Thank you Nikki for making this old guy seem young again

Till we meet again

• Like 1

Nikki can be one very naughty lady...

Treat her with care and kindness guys.

I saw Nikki for the first time last night. The moment she opened the door I received a nice wet kiss. She is very inviting and makes you feel at ease right away. She has a beautiful face and tight body with super soft skin. I went for the PSE service and was not disappointed. Nikki knows what she is doing and does not disappoint. The bbbj was nothing short of amazing and she really seems to enjoy what she does. You can expect lots of soft, passionate kisses and cuddling throught the session. I won't go into more details but she was worth every penny. Mark

Edited by Marcus38

Nikki is absolutely incredible. She is hot, fun, easy to talk to, and is very very good at what she does. Give her a try. You won't be disappointed. I will certainly see her again.

Saw her a few weeks ago and the experience was awesome. Saw her for one hour gfe + 1 hour social time. We set and chatted about stuff for a while and had a couple beers and then moved on to GFE. It was one of the best times I have ever spent with an SP left 100% satisfied and completely happy with my experience. Will definitely repeat.

• Like 1

I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of praise for Miss Menage. Saw her a few weeks back and have been terrible remiss in not posting this reco earlier. She is pretty, sexy, funny, warm and very talented. One of the best in my humble opinion. I will return again and again and again...

I met with Nikki last month and very much enjoyed the encounter. She seems to genuinely enjoy what she does, and does it well. Would recommend without hesitation.

3 minutes ago, thdrlqkr said:

which nikki is it? Always Always post link.

there are multiple nikkis out there

Yes there are multiple nikkis out there but only one Nikki Ménage 

she is well reviewed and on vipfavours.ch

Talented, friendly and very very sexy.

ML

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.