That all depends, what do YOU find beautiful? Do you like tattoos? Wild hair? Charismatic eyes? Inner beauty? Big boobs, long legs or a round booty?

Everyone has their own view so you will get a different answer from just about every person here. Let us know what you like and I'm sure there will be good suggestions.

Good luck.

• Like 7

This was shared with me by a lady I know not sure of its origins but it spoke to me about true beauty.... it does not answer the OP'S original question but in all honesty the concept of beauty is way to subjective to have a real answer.

"I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I am far from being considered a model but. I'm me. I eat food. I have curves. I have more fat than I should. I have scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done good. I have done bad. I love my pj's and I go without makeup and sometimes don't get my hair done. I'm random and crazy. I don't pretend to be someone i'm not. I am who I am. You can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with my Heart! I make no apologies for the way I am."

Just my Opinion

• Like 9

Anybody have recommendations on who you think is the most beautiful SP in metro is? Thank you

It doesn't matter what we think is beautiful. What do you like? Blondes, brunettes? Skinny, thick? Black, white? Jesus Christ, what are we here, mind readers? Tell us what you like.