Sara McQuestion & Cleo Catra

I was away for a couple of days, and I apologize to both ladies for my tardiness of putting this rec together, but work got in the way.

Cleo and I were sending pm's about arranging an appointment together (strictly solo at that time) where I had noticed that Sara MQ was online here at CERB.

I wanted to see Sara before she traveled back to Thunder Bay, and I thought what an opportunity to see her! and if lovely Cleo would be accommodating to entertain a nice threesome.So much has been said about the lovely attitude, and humor of Sara and of course her oral accomplishments in other reco's in TB.:bjs:

Cleo was such a sweetheart and said "YES".

A picture for the viewing audience of Sara MQ, very sexy lady! and one of my favorite pictures of her!

picture.php?albumid=1266&pictureid=12625

And a updated picture of the Sexy Cleo Catra

picture.php?albumid=2088&pictureid=13122

So now you have a visual gentlemen, and I will let you know there was absolute immediate attraction between both ladies, and well of course I was also very attracted and very hard during the hour plus session.

Both Cleo and Sara hit it off meeting each other prior to my arrival, when I did arrive Sara is the type of lady is the life of a party, she is funny,attractive,talkative (unless of course there is something in her mouth) and loves the attention in a small gathering.

I was totally amazed how both ladies were able to communicate share their affection for each other and please me.

Without getting into very graphic details lets just say, that both ladies were very wet and responsive to all interaction. I was able to have Sara ride me in the cowgirl position, and she is one most excellent ride, her kegel muscles were pure heaven.

Another thing about Sara, was her ability and full marks in oral linguistics she was able to really surprise me.

After having my pleasures with Sara, it is always very nice with Cleo in her and mine favorite position:bddog: and then followed off in mish with Cleo and I got to play and lick Sara, while she was pleasuring herself so close to us.

Cleo really gets turned on by the position we both enjoy,plus she gets vocal while enjoying it.

All I got to say, if it is offered again, I'm in. I want to thank Sara and Cleo for the amazing time together, and if something does happen where Sara is in Ottawa more often? I will be ringing again!

Ladies thanks for keeping me on edge for over an hour until I finally exploded!

It was

"funsexuality is where it's at"

The thread that was going on about tattoo's,

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32252

well the canvas of beautiful art work with both ladies was such a pleasure to be surrounded by. When you are having skin to skin contact, you are visualizing the beautiful ladies,eyes,mouth,eye contact,their bodies and of course the body art,I love it, so a big 2 thumbs up!

Thanks Ladies again! You both have excellent attitudes and great personalities!

• Like 3

Guest S**a*Q

Thanks for the rec Pete :) I had a great time with you and Cleo!!!

Can't wait to do that again!!!

thanks for the rec pete :) i had a great time with you and cleo!!!

seconded!!!!! :d :d :d

Thanks for the rec Pete :) I had a great time with you and Cleo!!!

Hummmmm oh ya..likewise..can't wait as well :)

Additional Comments:

seconded!!!!! :d :d :d

I like to make that a third! So we are all in favor! Passed!:mrgreen:

Hummmmm oh ya..likewise..can't wait as well :)

Additional Comments:

I like to make that a third! So we are all in favor! Passed!:mrgreen:

Pete.....

You are my hero for this week.......nice rec.......:bowdown:

I am jealous !!

So yesterday, I had an appointment with Cleo. She was so excited, to show me her new place, so I was very happy for her and told her I was going to pick up a couple of house warming gifts.

Fast forward to the appointment, she is hugging me and kissing myself, and I give her the bag of gifts for her new place. Her place is without a doubt 10/10 for location,view,trendy,decorative,nice,classy OK yes I love the her place!

She opens her gifts, jumping up and down being very happy, while she is doing this, I of course never being shy,am stripping and she is walking around with short shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt:D So we kiss and again, and she says I have a surprise for you with a smirky evil grin :twisted:!

She opens the close bedroom door, and there on the bed was SARA!

Cleo tells me it is my gift to you! wow what a true friend, a another duo with 2 great lovely ladies that are without a doubt AND will be the hottest duo in Ottawa.;)

Needless to say it did not take long for us to get acquainted once again, and we had such a blast exploring each other from head to toe, with some giggles,laughter and a very hard long :bjs: to completely drain me and actually made me quiver and shake.

Thanks Cleo and Sara you 2 rock!:bowdown:

Guest S**a*Q

I thought the idea was fantastic!

YAY I'm a present!!!

We've also now coined our duo nickname for the lovely Cleo and I...

*(Okay so Cleo came up with it...) Hehehe.

CleoSaraus!!!

RAWR!

Thanks Cleo and Sara you 2 rock!:bowdown:

As do YOU darling!!! Glad you liked your present :D The CLEOSARAUS is on the attack!!!!! :boobies:

I thought the idea was fantastic!

YAY I'm a present!!!

A present where there was no un-wrapping was frigging "hot" :bddog: :bjs: :69: :motion:

Additional Comments:

As do YOU darling!!! Glad you liked your present :D The CLEOSARAUS is on the attack!!!!! :boobies:

Liked it? who wouldn't....you were to kind Cleo..thanks;)

Now I know how Tokyo felt after Godzilla was through with it. I've been stomped flat by the CleoSaraus! Let me tell you, these two lovely ladies know how to please a man. And each other!!

Before I go further, I have to mention: This was my first duo. I had contemplated them before, but was waiting for the right combination of girls before diving in. I'd met Sara and Cleo each separately before and clicked nicely with each of them, and when I saw they were doing duos together, it just felt right to me that these two together would be my first. I couldn't have been more right!

Sara and Cleo, individually, are tonnes of fun. Each of them is passionate, humourous and adventurous. Take them on together and you are taking your life into your own hands! They both love to have fun, and they both love to please whomever they're with. I'm not usually one for details in my recommendations, but suffice it to say, each of them have fantastic oral skills, and when combined, well... your eyes will roll into the back of your head. Often. And then to see them pleasuring one another is also a sight you will hold onto for a long, long time!

All in all, an afternoon of fun, frolicking, and ferocious laughter was had by all. I cannot recommend this duo highly enough! (Yeah, yeah, from my "extensive" duo experience. Heh!)

Treat these ladies right, and they will treat you like a king.

Cleo. Sara. Thank you both for an amazing adventure. See you both again soon. ;)

P.S. Despite the title of this thread, Pistol Pete was not involved in my duo with Cleo and Sara in any way. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but he wasn't there. ;)

Wow!!!!

I've visited Cleo a couple of times ... but this was the first time I'd met SaraMQ. I decided that a Duo with 2 very hot ladies was definetly in order on a lazy Friday afternoon.

Tackling the Cleosaraus is indeed a tiring task (and a labour of lust) ... it has 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 mouths, etc. and it knows how to use them all!!!

We used Cleo's new digs ... can you say fantastic!!! What a location ... convienent downtown parking, nice apartment, clean and friendly. I brought Cleo a plant as a house warming present (it seemed appropriate as we've visited several times) plus the latest Santana album (Guitar Classics).

We did a quick round of introductions, throw on the tunes, through off the clothes and headed to the bedroom.

I won't go into details ... but let's just say, we could have made a full interactive, 3D movie that left nothing to the imagination ... these girls definetly connect and we all enjoyed each other.

My only regret was that we didn't have more time together ... an hour just isn't enough (even with minimal small talk).

Definetly need a repeat visit as soon as possible!!

Try it, you'll be glad you did!

Paul

Hah! I just added my own recommendation of the CleoSaraus to Pistol Pete's existing thread. I guess the mod will decide which gets merged with which.

But yeah, an incredible experience.

Guest S**a*Q

Aw thanks for that West :)

I *(and I'm sure Cleo as well..)had a wicked time too.

You both are too kind. And too beautiful. And too much fun together.

Don't ever change! :-D

It has been a little over a week since I saw Cleo and Sara and think that I may have just about recovered from this amazing experience.

To paraphrase Sara, there really are no words to describe time that I had...and if you know Sara you know that that is saying something.

I had met Cleo before her hiatus and had been thinking about battling the CleoSaraus at that time, but unfortunately didn't get the chance. In the meantime I did meet up with Sara a few times and had a great time, so as soon as I saw that Cleo was returning I jumped at the chance to see them together and all I can say is that I am glad that I did.

I won't go into details, but seeing the look of pure excitement/terror on Cleo's face when she first opened and turned on the Hitachi that she bought of of Sara's wall of fun was just the start of something that I don't think I will ever forget.

If you have the chance and think you can handle it seeing Cleo and Sara together is something that should be on everyone's to do list. I am glad that it was on mine and it is one item that I will not be removing.

Well now how should I word this........ ??

Oh.. My.. Good.. Freakin...God... Lord... Jesus !!!!!! Wowzers !!

Ohhhhhh the memories ! I need a moment .......................

Okay. Sooooo Cleo and I had already got acquainted a little bit and knock knock on the door and there was Sara McSaurus :) Yay ! She is very shy ! no no no nevermind ;)

So we all had a little chat session and shared some laughs and then our clothes just fell off ! 3 bare bums = 6 bum cheeks, 4 yummy breasts, 2 fa fa fagina's and a penis :dncdick: Just like that ...it was time ! TO PLAY ! and that we did.

We kissed and played tongue twister, we played with sexy numbers, we played "Come in Tokyo", we played hide the salami (soooo many warm places to hide it Yay), we played choo choo train ! (that's a great game !) WOO WOO, and a whole "Lotta" dining at the Y ! Phew I am spent and drained !!!!

Don't be scared..... CleoSaurus is a "Friendly Monster" :)

They are the most articulate two ladies I have ever met.....Orally Speaking of course ;) The best of the best as they would say in Top Gun. Oh ya they have 4 gorgeous "Top Guns" too.................

Anywhooo.... An awesome time and then some ladies ! Thank You !

I'll be back !!!!!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.