..."who's on first?" stolen line from a Three stooges skit.... when the conversation gets so confusing you aren't sure what's going on hehe ....all the anne's/anna's... annie's.... same chick, different location, same name.....

....nothing major ;)

• Like 1

..."who's on first?" stolen line from a Three stooges skit.... when the conversation gets so confusing you aren't sure what's going on hehe ....all the anne's/anna's... annie's.... same chick, different location, same name.....

....nothing major ;)

Whose on Third Base is way more interesting :)

• Like 1

..."who's on first?" stolen line from a Three stooges skit....
Actually, it was Abbott and Costello who performed that baseball-themed routine.

Not that it has anything to do with Global J or Anna, but I have a sometimes annoying need to correct people. :)

• Like 3

We would have to assume they have closed since no one has reviewed it in over a month. Anne obviously left , there was another girl there who i used to see but she has left.

Update: just got back from there, just a decent deep to medium tissue massage. Nothin to write home about, May or may not repeat depending on what I'm looking for.

• Like 2

Is the location on Carlton still open? I have been there until some weeks ago. Nice massage, and just straight massage. I liked to be there.