Private Massage

Greetings, I have quite often been watching and not saying much, but today I would like to post a question to the Winnipeg market.

I am looking for someone who provides a nice massage +, on the east side of the city like EK/NK/Transcona. Now I know your first recommendation will be the lovely ladies at henderson. Althought they are friendly and beautiful the sorta non-private commercial type atmosphere isn't to appealing to me. I absolutely can't picture myself waiting in the front lobby for my turn and really the thought of running into you fine folks and possibly knowing one of you is what worries me the most. hahahahahaha

I would like everything that henderson has to offer but a more private one / one setting knowing that I am the only one with a smile on his face at that particular time. The price structure there is also an appealing selling point. Does this type of request exist outside of henderson/main? Would you happen to have any recommendations / advice?

Thank you

Felina, gives one of the best Massage+ in the city, her location is such that even if you see someone you know, they will have no idea what you are there for. The rest is up to her to divulge, but just read some of her reviews and once you try her....well you will be hooked.

Darn it all..... Now you got me thinking it's way past Felina time again!

• Like 1