Do Ladies play with themselves while driving?

Morning

As I drive back and forth from Burlington/Toronto to Ottawa, it is not uncommon for my hand to wander to stroke and caress my "member". It is such a boring drive after doing so much of it over the last year.

Started to wonder, I see lots of women driving by themselves, do they get bored as well? Do they stroke their nipples? Do they wander lower with such greater access when wearing a dress?

Maybe we can get a designated stroking lane on the 401?

Cheers

BrotherCharles

Guest *ass**x

They do. Caught a woman doing it at a red light. She looked at me and laughed because I caught her AND I laughed because she is a well know and well reviewed MP I use to see in the past. Sexy as hell. You know who you are!

I can't say I've ever done that driving personally. I have pulled over to the side of a back road to get it on with a lady on more than a few times.

Same with Road head, I've gotten it but just couldn't concentrate enough to enjoy it.

• Like 1

I came across a couple on a logging road in N.S. ages ago having sex in the passenger side of the car.

Cops nearly caught me with a girl in my car in a cemetery. Fortunately we weren't done our Ice cream.

While I can't say if women play with themselves while driving as I have no first hand experience I shave certainly learned from my involvement in this industry that females can be every bit as sexual as men so I kinda think woman play in the car.

As for me playing in the car... well I think we All had our go at parking and car sex as part of our adolescence however I outside of that I only really have one car incident.. it was about 15 or more years ago and I was at the original Cotton Club location in St. John's NL I had been there a while and had struck up a friendship with a sexy young dancer we spent the night together at the bar with numerous trips to the champagne room. Before I new it it was closing time and she suggested I take her to get something to eat... we piled into my car and took off and before I knew it she was sitting across my lap facing me as i tried to drive.... All I will say is it was an interesting drive up Water St and I have no idea how we were not arrested for dangerous driving.

Ahhh to be young and stupid again.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

Lol Ice4fun,

you were lucky. I seen a similar incident although i hope it didn't go as far as I hope yours did.

I was on the 401 in Toronto well heading to Ajax with family in the car. Saw lady sitting on her drivers lap and they were making out pretty good in heavy traffic. She spotted us watching them and slid off. We almost got a pictured snapped off.

• Like 1

Started to wonder, I see lots of women driving by themselves, do they get bored as well? Do they stroke their nipples? Do they wander lower with such greater access when wearing a dress?

I love driving and I love touching myself, but never both at the same time, (I don't think I'd be able to focus enough to drive while doing so.)

This is why it's always great to have someone who can drive for me, for those occasions when driving/traffic is so boring that I'd rather be playing with myself.. and yes, it happens. ;)

• Like 3

This time of year, I usually wear low cut dresses and find myself touching my chest a lot while driving. It's a nice soothing feeling. I love my boobs and how they feel. Sadly they are disappearing on me now.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Self-abuse while driving is very distracting and unsafe, and that is why I only jerk my chicken at the rest areas. hehe

• Like 1

It does happen...guilty ;)

Accidents in Ottawa will skyrocket now as all the guys start trying to spot all the fun.... lol

Okay, this doesn't really fit here but I have the urge to tell it so I'm doing it. Quite a few years ago, I was driving up north to Huntsville from TO in the middle of the day. Stopped at McD's drive through to get a meal with a large drink (back then eating and driving was not consider distracted driving). Anyway, had the meal and almost finished the drink when the urge to go the washroom for number 1 hit me. I was running a little late and didn't want to stop for a pit stop and yes, you guessed it. I finished off the drink and since traffic was very light, while still driving, I decided to take out the little guy and put the large drink cup to use. Why this thread reminded me of the event is because as I was filling up the cup, I got a raging hard on. It was kind of exciting to be fully visible for anyone passing on the right to see what was happening. After I filled the cup and carefully put it away without the straw so I don't forget and you know. I sort of just let junior hang out (or stand up) for a bit, many cars passed and a few mini vans and SUVs. I would glance over as they passed, a few looked over and whether they realized what they saw or not I don't know but it was exhilarating for me (I think I'm a closet exhibitionist). Junior was standing tall for quite a long time before he got bored and relaxed back into position. That's my story and finally able to share it.

My first girlfriend used to touch herself occasionally while I was driving and it gave me quite a thrill until she decided to take it to the next level and play with me at the same time. The sweetly delightful distraction turned sour as was jerked back to the road with the sound of squealing tires, slammed on the brakes and was stopped just inches away from the next car's front bumper but solidly into his shiny new trailer hitch. He got out of his car and ran back to my car with his hands clenched in fists. He looked really mad until he saw my girl in tears trying to hide my 'situation', then he laughed, winked and got back into his car...lesson learned.

• Like 1