Summertime fun: babes, boats, beaches, cutoffs!

13 hours ago, Greenteal said:

2ceb365cbd9d0857686236586a3dc06f.jpg

75b720e80bdc9ba7950cf7c317e3ff6a--teen-bikinis-cute-bikinis.jpg

Yikes! While I'm greeted by signs explaining how difficult it can be to judge age every time I enter an Ontario Liquior store (possibly too often) I think these didn't need to be posted. Perhaps add a disclaimer that you've never been a pal of Jeffrey Epstein's and never will be? Nah, doesn't work. Consider who else has already done that. I will simply choose not to like or enjoy them.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, waterat said:

Yikes! While I'm greeted by signs explaining how difficult it can be to judge age every time I enter an Ontario Liquior store (possibly too often) I think these didn't need to be posted. Perhaps add a disclaimer that you've never been a pal of Jeffrey Epstein's and never will be? Nah, doesn't work. Consider who else has already done that. I will simply choose not to like or enjoy them.

I see your point, but don't quite agree with using Epstein's name in the same post. I would never intentionally use underaged models and even less in naked pictures. In my "Retro Beauties" thread, I asked to avoid using Tracy Lords pics as a vast majority were done when underaged. I always took the matter seriously and always will.

Thanks for the input.

19 hours ago, Greenteal said:

2ceb365cbd9d0857686236586a3dc06f.jpg

75b720e80bdc9ba7950cf7c317e3ff6a--teen-bikinis-cute-bikinis.jpg

My Eyes.. My Eyes..🙈

xoxo's 😘.....