I had a wonderful time with Tamika! I missed her on her last visit to Halifax.I'm so glad I made it this time. Tammy far exceeded my expectations.. She's friendly, jovial, and straight forward, and is very eager to please. Her skills are to be marvelled at.

She currently advertises on BP, under body rubs. I strongly suggested to her that she join Cerb/Layla. She would be a great addition to this community.

I'll repeat as often as possible.

• Like 2

I had a wonderful time with Tamika! I missed her on her last visit to Halifax.I'm so glad I made it this time. Tammy far exceeded my expectations.. She's friendly, jovial, and straight forward, and is very eager to please. Her skills are to be marvelled at.

She currently advertises on BP, under body rubs. I strongly suggested to her that she join Cerb/Layla. She would be a great addition to this community.

I'll repeat as often as possible.

Looking forward to my first visit!

Yes, I'll echo this. Say her a couple of months ago and the level of service was OUTSTANDING. Pictures are a little generous but she more than makes up for it with personality and work ethic ;-)

I've seen Tamika twice and definitely plan to see her again. Straightforward location to get to, and very private, intimate atmosphere. She's very pretty and very curvy, plus has a personality that put me instantly at ease. Just plain fun on every level.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.