Ottawa 2015 Fall social

I'll have to miss this one. That evening I will be boarding the ferry leaving Argentia NL, Sydney bound while you folks are living it up. I'll think of how much everyone is having compared to me who will probably just stay in my cabin and sleep a good part of the 18 hour journey across the Atlantic.

Unfortunately I will not be around for this social. I'll be in California for 10 days at that time.

I'll have to miss this one. That evening I will be boarding the ferry leaving Argentia NL, Sydney bound while you folks are living it up. I'll think of how much everyone is having compared to me who will probably just stay in my cabin and sleep a good part of the 18 hour journey across the Atlantic.

hmmmm wonder what it would be like to be locked up in the cabin with you for the 18 hours ;0) hehe

Starting tomorrow, those gentlemen that will buy a ticket at any ALO location and combined it with a massage session will receive a 15 Dollar discount!

Gents it's your chance to meet the ladies and introduce yourself. As already stated by some member's its always a nice event.

Can I inquire what time it starts? I have an engagement that evening that will keep me busy until probably 10 PM. Is it a late start, late finish, or an earlier evening event? I'll be intown visiting at the time.

MS

Can I inquire what time it starts? I have an engagement that evening that will keep me busy until probably 10 PM. Is it a late start, late finish, or an earlier evening event? I'll be intown visiting at the time.

MS

it start's around 7 and ends whenever i guess when your tired or the bar is closed

I would love to attend however my Ontario travel plans are now confirmed and there will be no detour through Ottawa. :( Poor planning on my part I know.

• Like 1

Reminder for everyone that payment of ur tickets is what guaranties ur spot. To date there are some who imdivated on this thread they were attending, however have yet to make arrangements for their payment. Doing so soonest helps us a lot in planning the evening.

Count me in! I'll be coming with Isabel St Claire :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Reminder for everyone that payment of ur tickets is what guaranties ur spot. To date there are some who imdivated on this thread they were attending, however have yet to make arrangements for their payment. Doing so soonest helps us a lot in planning the evening.

I sent a PM before posting on this thread asking for payment information and haven't received a response yet, so feel free to respond whenever possible so I can reserve the tickets, thank you! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

You can drop at any ALO if is better for you :)

I don't live in Ottawa unfortunately, but could I get a friend to drop by and pick them up on my behalf?

Posted via Mobile Device

yes you can get anyone to drop it at ALO, in an envelope addressed to Alexxandria with your lyla username. Just send us a Pm when this is done and we will place you on list :)

I sent a PM before posting on this thread asking for payment information and haven't received a response yet, so feel free to respond whenever possible so I can reserve the tickets, thank you! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what happened but I just double check my inbox and I have no PMs from you, thus why I never replied. I am presently away on vacation in the states at a campground where Wi-fi is very poor. Could you please desend the PM so I know exactly what you are asking for and I will reply soon as I am back early next week.

Additional Comments:

For those wha may have sent me PMs this week, I am on vacation And can rarely access internet. I will reply soonest once back after labour day weekend. Thanks

Still plenty of tockets a available!