Cindy (Cinderella_xo)

I've slacked on really posting a good recommendation for Cindy here, and I accept the blame for that. But after an evening with her, I was so pleased that I didn't even really come back to check these boards for another couple weeks.

Cindy is even prettier than you would know by looking at the pictures she has posted here. I was very apprehensive about the whole process, as I had not actually taken the steps to contact an SP before, and even wound up contacting her, like... Days in advance before I really needed to. But she was nothing but sweet and charming, and did an excellent job of putting me at ease once I finally arrived at her place. The place wasn't the Ritz, but it was discrete and comfy.

We started things off with her giving me a truly excellent massage... And I don't say that lightly, having had my share of sports massage therapy and a few friends in the industry who help hook me up (I do love a massage). She's incredibly skilled with her hands, and was able to dig in deep just the way I like it. I could feel the pleasant ache from her working out some knots for daaaaays afterward.

Cindy has a wonderfully soft, curvy body with an excellent set of hips that are built for hanging on to. After we finished, we both took the time to have a smoke and chatted for a while on the sheets, and the lady is not only great to look at but great to listen to. A good sense of humor and entertaining stories helped abolish most of my nerves.

Once I was ready to go again, with a little extra for a tip, we wrapped up the hour. I won't go into the details, but I was left completely satisfied by the time I went off to shower and get my things together. Cindy not only made me feel good, but made me feel good about myself after a long period of abstinence. If I won the lottery, I'd call her every week.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

:grin: Thanks for the wonderful time. I love the east coast and when I meet gentlemen such as yourself it only confirms why even more. I really glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope to see you once again in the near future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.