I had the pleasure of Chloe a couple of weeks ago but didn't having a working computer till tonight. She looks much better then in her pic's She met me in the lobby and greeted me like a long time friend hand holding kisses the works. She is very smart and knows the art if seduction. She is a very sensual person. She blew me away. She is a great kisser and felt like I was back in college with a gf in her dorm room. Would I see her again Hell Ya and I plan to soon.

Guest monkey+

At can't agree with you more, she's so sweet and she made me feel like I was her real lover.. Her looks,welllll her face is nice but I wouldn't say her body is. Everything is soft breast, butt, legs and very small.... If the price was lower I would go and see her again. But for now many others a have yet to see...

From the demeanour stated here, I presumed it was adorablechloe, sorry, should have made sure...

But adorable chloe wears her name really well :))

Guest monkey+
Make sure we are all talking about the same Chloe, I think there is some confusion. AdorableChloe is the one I know, and if anyone says anything less than perfection about her I'll feel obliged to climb through your internet connection and challenge you to a duel sir!

Just kidding, everyone has different likes and gets YMMV. obviously for me, She was a great experience.

Happy Holidays Everybody!!!!

back to the quote:

Don't get me wrong I had a great time with her.. What I'm trying to get out on this thread is that she's a 10/10 for the gfe experience but I would only give her a 6/10 fer her body..

[Comments removed by the MOD for being disrespectful].

A reminder the R in CERB is for recommendation, there are other boards where you can go to be more graphic and petty and bad mouth the ladies. It's my understanding and it should be yours as well; that this is not one of those boards.

Monkey+, i have to agree wholeheartedly with your comments. I was with Chloe several times before she blew up with her new website and became crazy busy. Your description of her is very accurate. The one great thing she had going for her was that she provided good gfe companionship and she was a good kisser. I got to know her pretty well and i was a bit infatuated with her for awhile. However, after she got her new website up I had a bad experience with her when she was completely burned out from overwork I guess. After that I wanted to give her another chance because i quite liked her, but, I have to tell you that she really burned me at the end.

I wish her well. She has her problems and she won't hesitate to cut you off at the knees if it suits her. I say these things for the same reason as monkey+, to inform and to make sure you get a balanced picture of this 24 year old.

Guest monkey+
Oh Monkey grow up. I can't help but think how approrpriate your screen name is. LOL

I am generous to a fault ask other SPs and board memebers who'm I've met and dealt with. I am not necessarily looking for GFE with a young girl and I'm far from old thank you very much. I'm looking for quality and when I find it I share it with the board, how is that single minded ? All I ask in return for sharing that others do as well. It is possible to be critical with out being mean.

I am however thoughtful, respectful and mature. Someday you will be to. (Keep your fingers crossed)

I gotta say your not gonna make many friends around here with your attitude. If you don't like me fine, I don't care but try being respectful to the ladies. As you'll see the Mod edited your post for that very reason.

Sweetjohn was very tactful in his post, see him for details on how to write a decent and critical review.

CBK

I feel bad for you, dashing my screen name.. If you knew me and where I work, you would understand, and you would find it to be a very good screen name.. But I guess you can't understand that Cow boy. lol What your Father never bought you that little pony you always wanted. lol Grow up!!

You should stick to something you know...And think before you speak. lol

Again changing the subject.. Please readers and thanks to others that agree with me. We should all give a better reviews. Mister Cow lol is on another page then us. This started because a member told me she was perfection and he wanted to attack me because he loved her. We should only applaud to a writer that could say the truth about a girl and not dash at him because you're blind. Other members started to chat and said a few girls had bad teeth.. THANK YOU!! Mister COW did you reply to his review. Please keep it real if not all will have is mister PK answering the phone and pray he gives us a clean girl. You get my point.

And again Sorry Cow but you never even met her. Wow!! You are a deprived man. Remember bros before hoes.

Take care..

Whatever, you've shown your true colours. I wouldn't be proud. I don't care who you are or where you work. Your screen name has MONKEY in it and you are acting like one. What you fail to understand is that it is possible to write a negative review will class and tact. Something we've already established you don't and most likely won't have.

Simply put you did not do your research. You spent your money and feel burned. If body type was so important to you, why not discretely PM the posters who recommended her, and ask about her body. See then you would have done thorough research and been able to decide. But know instead you thought she was perfect in your mind but turns out she wasn't. Too Bad so Sad. You have no one to blame but yourself, it's not fair to blame the other posters.

I'm wondering though why you had to write two reviews, the first was perfect it was positive and negative. The second was outright mean and hurtful.

It's obvious from your responses to my comments you don't like to be criticized, now you know what it feels like, and I was tame in my approach towards you.

Calm down and think about your actions and motives.

Good Luck out there, you'll need it.

This is over for me, but you can continue to bash me and the ladies here if that what it takes to make you feel better.

We're partying it up big on the ranch tonight and I don't need to cloud my mind with this BS.

Happy New year to all good kind folks.