Heidi, A Night In The Playhouse

I recently had some good fortune at my job and a bit of luck came my way with the hard work to result in some nice rewards for my efforts. To help celebrate my good fortune I had a look at who would be in Red Deer in the next few days, looking for a girl that would be able to show me a great night to remember. Looking at the girls advertised, my choice was obvious, so I contacted the ever sexy Heidi and requested an overnight rendezvous. Heidi was happy to assist me to celebrate and so we arranged a session. I had a clothing request of Heidi for the evening and she was more than happy to dress up for the evening for me. I knew that Heidi would be able to look after all my needs and desires and so the plan was set.

I was filled with anticipation of the evening, so I decided to keep busy at work and hopefully the day would pass quickly. Well, it worked for the most part, but the last 3 hours went for shit because I kept thinking of Heidi and the anticipation of our evening. Seemed to take forever to get to the beginning of our encounter, lol.

Heidi was all mine for the evening, just her and I and I felt lucky to be able to spend many hours with such a natural beauty. I have seen Heidi many times and reviewed Heidi quite a few times as well. It is no secret to many that Heidi is my ATF GFE experience, bar none that I have seen. She has an awesome combination of spectacular, natural beauty, great personality, a yummy body and she knows how to ?work it? to make that magic combination that guys love. To me, she is the definition of a great GFE experience.

Just before appointment time, I got the room number and was advised to come in upon arrival. Every time that Heidi comes to Red Deer, I have to advise that her executive incall location is the best that I have ever seen. Her incall is always a very posh, romantic, sexy location with amenities very much above the norm. She makes the effort to ensure when you arrive that you feel you are somewhere special and you are going to have a great experience. Her incall gives off a very sensual, sexy, upscale vibe upon entering. When you enter Heidi?s Playhouse, you indeed enter another reality.

A turn of the doorknob, the door opened and just like that, I was in like Flynn. I entered the posh incall location as requested and received a warm greeting from Miss H. Took off my shoes, came around the corner to discover that Heidi was in the luxurious bath that her incall provides. We shared a kiss and some red wine as I sat on the edge of her bathtub that could hold at least 3 people, but at the moment held but one naked Heidi and was surrounded by lit candles. I chatted with Heidi for some time, catching up on each other?s lives and of course admiring her naked beauty as she bathed. Eventually she exited the bath and dried off her body while I admired her beauty.

We were going out for supper and while I sipped my wine, I had the pleasure of watching Heidi dress up for me as I had requested. She put on an awesome bra and panty set that I later discovered was courtesy of Victoria?s Secret, and it looked great on her. She then put on a very sexy top, an awesome skirt, stockings and heels, such as the ?sexy business woman? fantasy look. Heidi was quite a sight dressed up and I would have been quite happy to ?take her? right there. However, I had wanted to take her out for some time and was not going to pass it up, however I had a pretty good idea that Heidi would be mine before long. We walked to my vehicle and she teased me that my vehicle was this dirty oilfield truck that was parked nearby and that all guys in Alberta surely must drive trucks. I was relieved to discover that I had a "pooner?s car", keeping up the average, lol.

Arrived at a local restaurant that is a local favourite of Heidi's. As we entered and took our table, it was indeed interesting to see people look over at us, Heidi obviously, as she looked so delicious dressed up and both men and women took note. The cute waitress came to our table, an early 20's beauty with exotic features and Miss H made sure that she told the waitress that she looked beautiful. Of course the first thing in my mind was "Threesome"!!! That would have been perfectly fine for me, but it was not to be tonight.

During our meal, I observed guys checking out my date and it felt great knowing she would be mine until morning. We chatted effortlessly as is the norm, thanks to Heidi's conversational skills. She always makes our talks interesting and funny with her bubbly personality. The meal was good, with a beautiful woman, great food and a very nice wine.

After supper, bill paid we walked hand in hand to the car, Heidi looked so yummy as she slid into the leather seat dressed up so sexy. I could hardly wait to get her back so I could enjoy my sweet dessert. Arrived at the incall and as soon as the elevator door closed, I smoothly slid my hand onto Heidi's sexy ass and she in turn grabbed mine. Just when things could have gotten interesting, the elevator doors opened and two people got on, putting an end to our fun for the moment.

Upon entering the incall, more wine and great conversation flowed and it was then that I really began to notice that Heidi's new feature really did change her look, ever so slightly. Not that anything was lacking previously, but she looked just different enough to keep you interested and looking more at her features. Shortly the vibe between Heidi an I was getting more intense and the music was feeling electric. What followed next was a very slow and sensual striptease of her so sexy clothes that lasted for multiple songs. It was up close and personal and she had me hard as a rock and under her spell. Soon she was down to her Victoria?s Secret bra and panties once more, which I helped her to slowly remove as she gave me a sensual lap dance, offering me samples of her German treats.

Once she was nude, she began to strip me down and pulled me to her on the king-size bed and engaged me in some mutual oral pleasures. The rest of the night is pretty much a blur, but I can report that we did make full use of that luxurious incall. I recall the couch, coffee table, kitchen area, dinning room table and bed being used for assorted activities and eventually we ended up in the jacuzzi to recover and soothe our tired bodies. Being in the tub with Heidi in my arms after spending many hours with her which included some good wine and some great sex is a wonderful feeling. I began to fade and had to be up early, so we went to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke with Heidi in my arms and moulded to me in nice form. As she noticed that I was awake, she gave me a nice treat to start the day. We got a bit carried away and enjoyed one last tryst before I had to leave. I got into the shower that could easily hold about 4 people and let the hot water and steam work their magic on my body. After a long, hot shower, I dried myself off, got dressed as Heidi was near and a I received a nice hug and a kiss and I left Heidi?s Playhouse and entered my usual day to day reality.

Thank you Heidi for the great evening, you made my visit one to remember as usual. It was wonderful to take you out and enjoy your company and beauty. You looked fantastic in the way that you dressed and I hope that we can get together again someday soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Looks like the secret is out - good show as always namssa, good show!

Heidi had caught my eye before with her ads, website, and videos, but I've never had the pleasure of meeting her. Now I absolutely must! Thanks for this, namssa.

Great classy recommendation namssa. Thanks. Heidi is now on my "must to see list", thanks to your input. I keep my eyes open for her announcement of her Ottawa visit, hopefully soon.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Namssa. I couldn't agree with you more ;-)

Being a Newbie, I am not sure how I came across Heidi?s Playhouse website. Noticed she was going to be in Edmonton and decided to call, no answer so left a message. Nervous, not sure what message I left. No reply back. Did I sound like a dork and she wasn?t interested? Rejection so soon? I wasn?t into using Heidi?s website contact for some reason. Intimidated? No response so on to searching other websites.

I decided to revisit Heidi?s website and read a little more rather than just being consumed by the pictures and videos. I figured I would try the website contact since I would be passing through Calgary on business when she was going to there. What I didn`t realize was I used my company email. Checking my emails and much to my surprise and lot of horror I found her reply in our companies public spam folder. I couldn`t delete it, couldn`t erase it. Do I get our IT guy to erase it or just sweat it out and hope nobody reads it? The Calgary meeting wasn`t going to work for Heidi. Noticed she was going to be in Red Deer October 1st. I had business in the area so the request was made to meet Heidi in Red Deer. So with my company email and cell number as my references a 2 hour meeting was confirmed.

Finally the day arrives. It was a little more than an hour drive to Red Deer from my business appointment and many thoughts were rushing through my mind, anticipation, excitement, fleshly desires, more excitement, carnal fantasies and many, many more. I arrive at Heidi?s incall, a quick call to get her room number. A knock at the door, the door opens and my first contact with Heidi. Invited in, I melt in Heidi?s presence. At this moment in time nothing in the world matters but getting to know Heidi. The music, lighting, candles and intriguing conversation with Heidi set the atmosphere for the first of many addictive adventures with Heidi in her Playhouse.

A couple days pass and many flash backs to my time with Heidi, a few more visits to Heidi?s website and an email to thank her for our time together and inquire about her schedule and the possibility of a taking the Playhouse somewhere tropical for a week or so. Heidi suggests maybe a weekend in case we are not compatable. I suggest a few days at our place in the mountains and the tropical get away to look at some properties, some diving and many, many, hours and days exploring Heidi?s Playhouse. In our conversations we had also discussed other destinations we would like to explore. Many more emails and a mid week get away to the mountains and the tropical get away were arranged.

The Russian Ballet was in Edmonton the night before leaving on our mountain adventure so why not meet Heidi a little earlier for a quiet diner, the ballet and my first night in the Playhouse. The next few days in the Playhouse were consumed with conversations and getting to know so much more about Heidi and was over way too soon.

I was up at one of our sites in Northern Alberta for a meeting. It was -40 so it so doesn?t matter if it was F or C it was not fit for man nor beast. I was checking my email when an offer for another tropical getaway flashed across my screen. One Heidi and I discussed previously. My mind immediately races into high gear, a quick review of the details, a quick call to the agency for available dates, a quick call to Heidi, no answer, a quick check of her schedule on her website, a quick email to Heidi with the dates and a few details, no reply, quick call to the agency to book. The next day Heidi confirms.

Those of you who frequent the Playhouse regularly are aware of the magnetism that is present when she visits your city. So with the tropical get aways a couple of months away I had to limit myself to the abbreviated 2 - 3 hour visits to the Playhouse when she was in E-town.

I had the pleasure of meeting Nikita for a couple of hours in Edmonton in December, unbelievable, amazing, beautiful, passionate, yummy, intoxicating, very talented and much, much more. Perhaps a review will have to follow one day. I discover Nikita will be in Calgary the evening before Heidi and I depart for the sun, sand and palm trees. My mind kicks into high gear again; sometimes it is amazing what I can come up with. What about a surprise duo with her good friend Heidi? Sounds good and just the details are to be confirmed. Nikita and I would show up together at the appointed time. All way to easy right? A couple of days later I receive an email from Heidi jokingly asking me to confirm the time for the surprise duo, explaining there are no secrets sometimes.

The day is finally here and it is time to venture to C-town to start our tropical adventure. A relaxing drive to C-town, a quick call, Heidi confirms her location and we get together a little before going up to see Nikita. My first duo, and I am graced with these two very beautiful talented friends that enjoy each other?s company so, so much, and, having them focus their talents collectively on me for a couple hours. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe this very unforgettable adventure. I also have the rest of the evening to spend with Heidi. A fine late night diner and then back to the Playhouse with Heidi. What more could one ask for? A direct flight to a 5 star all inclusive and the next 10 or so days in the Playhouse with Heidi and whatever might present itself.

The time had arrived and it was time for me to travel down the QEII again with the much anticipated meeting with Erica, before connecting with Heidi the next morning for our early morning flight. This was going to be an adventure in itself with four connections in Mexico City and other Central American countries. Our layover in MC allowed us to get really adventuresome and take the subway into the city and take in some of the history, the locals and enjoy some fine dining before our next flight. Another overnight at a very fine 4 star Latin America hotel, a few more flights and finally arrived at the dive resort. While on the island I also met an acquaintance who showed us some properties and gave us a personalized tour around the island with a local flavor. Later it was another personalized boat cruise around part of the island with the added attraction of a very talkative local who befriended us and added a lot of interesting content to the experience. On our way back to Calgary we had an overnight and a good part of the next day in MC. We would be staying in a very upscale 5star hotel with our own 20 some year old very hot, hot, hot female personal Latino butler showing us to our room and explaining the amenities and services available to us during our stay. Many thoughts of the possibility of a duo raced through my mind with her saying ?If there is anything we need, just call?. Reality took a hold of me and another evening of exceptionally unbelievable fine dining was arranged with Heidi at my side as we joined the very wealthy Latinos enjoying this fine establishment on a Saturday night. After this experience Heidi and I returned to the Playhouse. The next day we chose to walk around and see the Sunday morning activities of the locals, there was a marathon running, a tour through the museum a little more exploring and discussions that a few more days in MC would have been great. Back to the hotel, brunch with the very wealthy locals and then it was time for our flight back to Calgary and time to say good bye for awhile.

When I got back to E-town I noticed Heidi?s good friend Ava Jones was going to be visiting Edmonton very soon. A quick email to Ava to set up a 2 hour get to know each other, my reference was Heidi to which she replied she had just had lunch with Heidi, and she had told her about our recent trip. Ava Jones, what can be said about Ava that hasn?t been said on CAF and other boards. So very yummy, beautiful, sexy, so full of energy so passionate, so down to earth and so very pleasurable in every way. Another review that I am behind on.

What next, the short but very memorable visits with Heidi each time she visits. E-town. I noticed that U2 would be coming to Edmonton, purchase tickets and a quick email to Heidi to join me for an afternoon and then take in the concert. We were both pretty bummed out when Bono injured himself and the tour was cancelled. So another pleasurable multi hour date with Heidi and her Playhouse.

The position I am in my life allows me to travel a fair amount to some interesting places for business and or business mixed with pleasure. So with a little idle time on my hands and the internet at my finger tips I start exploring what possibilities are available for another trip with Heidi and the Playhouse. Didn?t take long to come up with something to erase the disappointment of U2 cancelling their Edmonton concert. Email Heidi and ask her if she would join me on a trip to Europe for a couple of weeks, and a couple of brief business related activities which would allow us to take in the U2 concert while we are there and then free time to do whatever she wanted. But, she would have to do most of the research of where to go, what to do and where stay. Knowing Heidi I knew she would have everything planned so right.

It has been a year today since I met Heidi and entered her Playhouse. At that time I had no idea what experiences were to follow. After the first two hours or so with Heidi I knew she would become my ATF and the pleasures to be enjoyed while I am with Heidi. Each encounter with Heidi unveils something undiscovered from the previous. Heidi is one of those special people that one crosses paths with occasionally.

So it is the start of year two and next week I fly to Toronto, meet Heidi and then we are off to Europe to enjoy many more adventures in her Playhouse.

• Like 2

is heidi still in the business?

Unfortunately it seems she has moved on and is no longer providing...............:frown:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.