621 Portage Avenue

as far as I have known, for about 20 years or more... that's a hair salon... extensions n other lovely things.... (and again, if it is a legitimate business someone is inquiring about.... why is the address posted in public.... I figure, just from seeing the way the owner operates.... hehe she may lose her mind if she finds out something else is going on there......)

Has anyone check out this establishment yet and if so how was it?

I have been there. I enjoyed the Hawaiian massage and deep tissue. I recommend the Hawaiian.

They have a sign in the massage rooms that states anyone requesting sexual services will have the massage terminated immediately and pay full rate for the massage.

I hope that answers your question.

• Like 1

I have had similar experiences in certain massage places where the sign on the wall says "professional services only" and yet extra was negotiated. Some on this website have asked for pointers on etiquette and procedure regarding going for a massage. I suggest call and make an appointment and ask for the price. When the therapist takes you to the treatment room remove all clothing unless instructed otherwise. Cover your backside with towel or blanket as provided or not if none is provided. Tell the therapist that the massage feels good. Say it again when she is near sensitive areas. One can usually tell if the massage can lead to extras. At times it is clear that the massage will be therapeutic or relaxation only, when no accidental touching near the sensitive areas occurs. If the therapist is brushing up against or very near genitals it is likely that an extra is an option. So then ask for it without shame or guilt. On the other hand if there is no indication that an extra is an option then don't ask. Next time go to another place. In many places there are no extras, others offer sensual massage but no extra, others offer sensual massage and no extra but they don't mind if one touches himself. Others offer massage and extra and still others massage and/or extra and/or full service. Most therapists will not suggest an amount for an extra, which should be obvious as to why. Ask for the extra and then offer an amount. Some will not offer any extra until you have had a few visits and built trust.

I have had massages in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and San Diego. The etiquette and amount of tip are very similar. The therapist or attendant knows what to do. Just go and have the experience. Hope this is helpful.

• Like 4

am i reading this correct indigo2005? 2 bills for erotica???

What are you saying? Was something removed from a post? Where is 2 bills mentioned??

• Like 1

Always a good experience. Very clean establishment. Massage room is spacious, nicely set up, and at the rear of the very long building, so privacy is good. The two female massage therapists are the furthest thing from white skinned, but pleasant and skilled. Basically, choosing my words very carefully, you get what you pay for at this place. You can't really go wrong except if you expect the whole enchilada. You will leave satisfied, satisfied enough. The only downside is if youre attracted to Caucasian only. They are busy, they do offer flexible schedules if youre a regular. Both around thirty years old, both in good enough shape that is for sure.

• Like 1

look closer at his post sixpak...look at the fine print above his message

ahhh.... I see the "2 bills" mention. Thanks.

Maybe he talks in 20's...LOL but assume not!

Kinda crazy ... carried away in the heat of the moment!

• Like 1