Scarlett Johnson - a hot blonde spinner

So what to do with a few hours left in Vancouver before my flight back to Sydney? Yep, spend an hour with a sexy blonde little spinner and that is exactly what I got with Scarlett Johnson. I had noted her on ads on this site under the Candy Gurlz. However, I had some trouble with the original phone number on their website (which I see has been overhauled). In any event, on the day in question, I was able to call on Scarlett's number (778-323-1050) and arrange a one hour incall booking for later that evening. The location was a nice apartment in downtown Vancouver. I was buzzed in after I texted her that I had arrived.

I knocked on the door and it slowly opened. Wow. This beautiful little sexy blonde spinner appeared in front of me with a great smile and warm embrace. Settled the 'donation' and then a quick shower. She was wearing this tiny little miniskirt (without underwear I would soon discover) and a cute little black top. She is maybe all of 5'2 and 100 lbs tops. Very athletic tight body and perfect B cup breasts (natural). We started with some LFK which then progressed to DFK as I explored her body (YMMV with respect to kissing). I picked her up and then threw her on the bed (gently!). She was very responsive to DATY and had a very intense orgasm which culminated in her juices runnind down my face. Sex was fanatastic and I would usually like to go for a while but I was in a bit of a rush so finished quickly. We chatted for a bit but I really had to go to catch my flight. Highly recommended.

I'm glad you were able to squeeze in one more, willie. How many was that in two weeks? I think you've set a record.

I would love to see Scarlett myself. She looks amazing.

Please keep us informed of your adventures in Australia, and come back to Canada soon. Another night out would be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.