I have been spoiled! (my night at the pick-up bar)

The other night I went to a local pick up bar (loanstar) with a couple single friends of mine (not something I ever do).

Unlike my two friends who were drinking themselves into state of believing a couple young woman 1/2 their age were going to end up going home with them. I was content in the fact that there was not a single girl in the whole bar including the very cute servers that was as sexy as the SP's I have gotten over the last year and if I wanted they were just a quick call away!

I think because of this fact I was able to approch and talk to several women with a completly diffrent attitude . Most men in the bar including my friends were thinking and sending the message (verbally or non-verbally) "I really want to fuck you to night" to every woman who would listen. I on the other hand I was more relaxed and confident that these woman weren't all that great in comparison to the SP's I can have any time I want. So the message I was sending didn't carry the same sense of desperation it was more like "hey your not that bad I am willing to talk to you" .... I was bold enought to ask a woman how old she was lol.

It worked mostly becasue I really didn't give a fuck! I ended up getting two numbers (I could have gotten more) and one woman ended up having her group of friends following us to breakfast!

This is all great news right ... SP's made me a confidant enought to pick up at the BAR ... wrong now my expectations are a lot higher since I can get 18 to 21yr old SP who will do everything I want when ever I am horney.. it's hard to pick up a 21yr hottie from a bar and have her friend come along for the ride, a little bbbj, greek and lesbo show... yeah my expectations are a little high now for a first date ;)

True i agree....throwing in an sp every month or so ..into the mix does bring up your confidence...i recommend it...while u pursue some snatch in the real world !

Congrats Dreamer 8.

I've never managed to pick up two Honeys at the same time for a one nighter.

Just thinking about it gets me going!!!:cool: