Miss Lacey Grey

I finally met Lacey after missing her on her last visit to Halifax. As she is relatively new to this site I wasn't sure what to expect. Here's her profile: https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=108904

I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised. I found Lacey very friendly and straight forward. She's a good conversationalist and I enjoyed her company. Without getting into specifics, I can wholeheartedly attest to her skills and her eagerness to please.

I intend to see her again soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

I entirely agree with the above comments. Friendly, intelligent conversation. Natural beauty both inside and out. And one of the best cuddlers in Halifax.

I too had the pleasure of meeting Lacey the other day. Really sweet girl , sexy toned body and very much wants to make it a memorable encounter. Seemed to really enjoy what she does and listens to your desires and does her best to fulfill them.

Hope she moves to Halifax so more can enjoy her. Would repeat for sure.

Not a clock watcher at all and made this old guy very comfortable from the get go.

Miss Lacey Grey's posts and website--equal parts intelligence, confidence, and evocative sensuality--all drew me to her. After a bit of friendly chat back and forth we had our plan to spend some time together. And rarely has time gone by so quickly or enjoyably! At a location both clean and convenient, Lacey proved an imaginative and engaging companion who eagerly and skillfully ensured our time was memorable. Undeniably attractive and with an equally engaging wit, I would certainly welcome the opportunity to enjoy her company again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.