Keissy!

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Ahhh Keissy, what can I say about this woman that hasn't already been said, she comes HIGHLY recommended by many, and for good reason, see: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=18841&highlight=keissy

As I knocked on the door for our encounter I was incredibly nervous (as I usually am :oops:). She opened the door and her warm inviting smile just melted my heart. Keissy's face (for those of you who have those concerns) is great, very cute and always smilling (more on that later). Her body is clearly quite incredible.

I'll spare the details, but suffice it to say that Keissy is quite open about sex in general, this is made clear by what she offers (it'd be easier to list what she doesn't do to be honest), but also by how comfortable she is with herself and the way she talks. This combination makes for an incredibly fun time for everyone involved as we were both smiling the whole time (well most of the time ;)).

I unfortunately don't have the poetic touch to say it better than GO SEE THIS GIRL! I can't imagine anyone being dissatisfied after an encounter with Keissy.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I have to add my vote for Keissy. She has been on my radar as someone I wanted to meet and when I saw her announcement about her downeast trip I jumped at the opportunty to see her.

I felt a bit strange knocking on her door as the cleaning lady was working on the room almost right behind me. That feeling soon left was I got into the room and settled down with Keissy.

Yes, she comes highly recommended and after our meeting I could see why. Not only does she have some interesting talents :grin: but she is easy to talk with. We had a great conversation on a number of topics including her adventures on this trip.

I could have easily spent a lot more than a few hours with her. As usual I don't go into the intimate details but she left me swith some very nice memories. I would highly recommend her.

Tonight...wow tonight I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Miss Keissy Hennessy while she was on her tour of The Maritimes. Believe me when I say I don't know where or how to begin. (Insert deep breath here) I arrived at Keissys room and as always I nervously knocked on the door. What greeted my eyes when the door opened was in a word unforgettable! I simply can not express the sight that stood before me in an unbelievably perfect purple dress! This dress...my God the dress fit her as though it were her own skin only in a shade of radiant metallic purple. So after I picked my jaw up off of the floor I attempted to introduce myself but I still don't know if any words came out of my mouth?? Anyway as I entered her room and had a seat at Keissys request I again attempted conversation. Still only a mumbled mess of confusion came from my mouth as I tried to piece together complete sentences. Add to this that French is not my first language and English is not Keissys language of choice and you can see why I probably sounded as though I have some sort of "condition." Okay back to the subject at hand which is Keissy! So after we talked, yes I regained that ability, and got to know each other I excused myself for a shower and when I returned from that shower the dress was gone! At that exact moment I became clairvoyant as time stopped and my eyes became fixated on her! I believe it as at this point where I would have screamed HALLELUJAH, if I were a religious man that is. So this is where details are purposely left out! Needless to say her talents are great and her skills many! Afterward, as we talked I discovered that Keissy has an equally alluring personality, one that compels you to want to know more about her but in an honest way! She is very quick witted with a sly sense of humour that has to be experienced to be truely appreciated. So to conclude Keissy is an amazing lady whom I am very lucky to have met and I advise anyone who has not had the utmost pleasure of her company to contact and meet with her at once! Keissy take care and thank you for the pleasure of your company!

This is a fine rec, steve, and I completely agree with you about Keissy's beauty, talents, and personality. She had much the same effect on me.

I met keissy hennessey this week in Halifax for an hour this week, and it was a visit from heaven. She is beautiful, tanned, has a gorgeous body, and has some skills that put everyone else to shame. This girl puts so much passion and energy into a meeting that three times in an hour was no problem. THREE TIMES IN ONE HOUR. And I am no longer a young fella. Do not doubt the power of keissy, she is the best. Friendly, enthusiastic, and unstoppable. Go see her! What are you waiting for?!

Well folks if you missed her this time, what a loss. It was my second time seeing this beauty. She has a wonderful body with very sensitive breast. Pretty much everything is on the menu as you can see from her ad. It was a wonderful time and I will definitely repeat if she commes to Moncton again.:lol:

Wow

What more can I say about this Lady, she is so sweet. I couldn't beleive how beautiful she is. Wait until you see her face and those eyes looking into yours, you will be totally taken in. She really knows how to please a man and also is able to engage in good conversation in english. She is such a delight to be with and I can't wait to see her again.

Keissy is just like her pictures and her youthful body is of soft curves and very firm with silky smoothe skin. She loves to cuddle and is very engaging.

So Guys don't miss out on this girl and to the guys that cancelled in Moncton, give yourself a kick in the pants because you really missed the boat here. Too bad for you guys!!

This girl is up there with the best of them and I have seen several from coast to coast, but don't take my word, see for yourself.

All,

Saw Keissy again yesterday and it just gets better each time and the first time was exceptionally good. If you have a chance to see her don't miss out. The acronyms on her site are accurate and she looks better than her pictures which are awesome! Read all her recommendations as she does travel to different cities. Can't wait to see her again!

Guest My***tLixx

Got to see her also this trip...she's nice, extremely hot, and her mouth is absolutely magical (especially when she looks up at you during, if you know what I mean...). She rocks at this...best I've ever had - EVER. For a second, I thought I was the star in a movie!

I'm sure everything i will be posting will sound repetitive. This delightful, stunning, smart, sexy, girl makes everything bad in the world disappear. After several emails, and a few Text, I wasn't able to meet this fantasy girl in my own city. With great fear of her not returning for an other year I drove the distance to meet her in Saint John. The whole drive spent remembering our first visit together (and my first ever with a SP). Would my 2nd adventure be the same as the first? would it be better? what am I doing? Every Question and concern running through my over active imagination. After speeding down the highway, and getting lost in the city i never go to, I made it! Now this will stick in my mind for ever, and without even using your imagination she greeted me wearing an outfit that only a girl of her beauty could pull off! This lady is of the ultimate fantasy girl. There is nothing I could say to describe he beauty. Even meeting her in the spring I was so nervous our second visit. I'm not going to tell stories, or any of the sort. I will just leave you knowing that if i ever had the chance again.... I would in a heart beat! She is everything we all dream about, and then some.

Guest I******orP**k

Seen Keissy a few months ago in Moncton. She was in an upscale hotel. Gorgeous, gorgeous girl, hot hot hot! She is delicious, such a sweety and has a very naughty side too...that I got to try out...mmm. She's one of the best!!!

Keissy was very professional and a pleasure to spend time with.

She does not rush and is up for anything.

I would highly recommend seeing her and will visit her again when she comes back this way.

My gosh, I am surprised as to how dated are the recommendations on this thread. Allow me to bring things up to date. I reconnected with Keissy this trip and so glad I did. Due to circumstances I had not seen her in a couple of years and that is my bad for sure. She is even more beautiful than I remember and all the previously mentioned acolytes are well deserved!!! Keissy always greets you in a very sexy outfit, no wait, that is too much of an understatement - Keissy always greets you in extraordinarily, hot, sexy attire that just may render you speechless. She is fun, easy to talk to, has a great sense of humour etc, etc, etc. etc!!! Now, take my word for it, each of those aforementioned "etc" are amazing!!

If you are thinking about seeing Keissy then stop thinking and do it. She is here for a short time and we want her to return. :icon_cool:

This girl is smoking hot! Amazing body and very nice face.she's quite friendly and easy to talk to as well. I was lucky enough to see her recently and hope she visits the east coast again soon!

• Like 1

There sure haven't been enough recent recommendations for Keissy. She's an absolutely fantastic girl, loves her job and works hard at it, you will leave very happy.

• Like 2

Guest JamesB700

I recently got to spend some time with Keissy.  Memorable indeed(blush).  She is very beautiful and adept at welcoming you and putting you at ease.  I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing her again in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.