VALENTINA halifax?

I've blazed quite a few trails in my time, and have always shared but I usually (and I wont say always because I've made some stupid choices) do a lot a research before I see a someone without a reco. This ad has caught my attention a number of times as I like slender small busted women. But there is only one picture and she is fully covered in it.

I personally need a few good pictures (always tinyeye or google image tested) with at least one tummy shot before I ever book with someone. I believe that what ever a person is comfortable showing that is their right and I would never suggest otherwise..But it is my right to choose what makes me comfortable before I risk being put in an awkward situation do to limited visual information.

This ad in particular does not personally give me nearly enough visual information to take the chance. But that's just me.

I decided to take the plunge, so that we all could stop moaning. She wanted to meet in a parking lot (strange, flag alert) ... Said she would be 10 minutes late (flag alert). But I know that script. 10 turns to 30 as she says she is leaving, phone call, makeup issue, panty hose runner, curling iron broke, sister showed up (I am using previous b.s. of course). I had time to waste so I played the game. I left after 40 minutes. Yawn. I hope you all don't waste time.