Need an experts opinion re: lube

I need some help finding a really good lube. Have never found one that I've been really happy with. I figured I might be able to find a good recommendation here. Thanks in advance.

Certainly not an expert but have heard lots of ladies talk about how much they like coconut oil.

Would love to know a brand if someone has a favorite.

i don't think you can use any sort of oil for condoms, i might be wrong about coconut oil, but i don't use it so not sure.

The only lube i have ever been 1000% happy with i have to go to the US version of Dollar tree. when i am out of it, i have tried at least a half dozen other types and brands, and maybe the Life brand basic lube is the next best thing but I doubt it.

http://www.dollartree.com/Natureplex-Warm-Touch-Warming-Jelly-2-oz-Tubes/p301218/index.pro

The best lube ever is Sliquid. Paraben and glycerin free, great for anyone sensitive. They have water based, oil based and a combination. They also have washes, massage oils, warming lotions and clit stimulators. www.pinkcherry.ca usually has them on sale. Can't go wrong with this line. Sassy is my favorite.

• Like 1

The best lube ever is Sliquid. Paraben and glycerin free, great for anyone sensitive. They have water based, oil based and a combination. They also have washes, massage oils, warming lotions and clit stimulators. www.pinkcherry.ca usually has them on sale. Can't go wrong with this line. Sassy is my favorite.

Thanks for the respose, if you weren't sensitive and just wanted one that didn't get gummy what would you pick?

Even if I weren't sensitive I would pick a Sliquid product, they're the best of both worlds. As I said, I love Sassy and with just a little added water, it renews. It's thicker so it's great for any sort of play. Depends on your use. If you need for steady play, especially backdoor and condoms aren't an issue, go for a silicon or combo product. Little more to clean up but long lasting and slick.

I tried a number of lines but found most lacking in some area. I've never had a problem with this one.