Fake Pix... WHY?!?

Why do girls do that? - that's like asking why do people do fraud. Reasons could be numerous.

What can a client do? - Do not proceed and simply walk away, preferably with your cash.

But If your safety is in danger and you have to part with the money, do so and leave.

I would not recommend going ahead with the session even if she is a "nice and sweet girl". If she can lie about her pictures, you can't be sure of anything.

Also, let cowboykenny know, so that he can put it in the diary.

Stay safe!

Why do girls do that?![/QUOTE]

Because she can - and guys keep falling for it. Instead of using the resources available, guys seem to fall for the scam (over and over).

Ottawa, you have some amazing resources - LYLA, Cowboys Diary, Google, TINEYE. If you choose to use the little brain, and go.....Well, be prepared to be scammed.

www.lyla.com

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/

www.googleimages.com

www.tineye.com

• Like 1

ad content is also stolen - i have seen it multiple times.

the owners need to contact bp directly, show proof of their ownership of the pics. bp doesn't take kindly to copyright infringement issues, it is against the law to use photos without owner's consent, whoever owns the copyright on those could go thru bp, so bp doesn't play, they will remove the photos.

people who would not dip into someone's pocket and steal their money think nothing of stealing creative works, like pics, where that person should be getting paid for the use of their photos.

so there is no situation where this is OK

• Like 1

I've seen cases where ladies have had their professional photos stolen and passed off on another lady's website or bp profile

On Lyla of all places, there have been some ladies who have plagiarized another lady's very well known ad titles

Another Lyla lady took a companion's very unique name

And a website was stolen, verbatim by another lady...the only change she made on the website she stole was changing the hair colour to hers, and rates to hers. And when caught, the famous cry, "oh my webdesigner did that"

Funny that seems to be a favourite cry of any lady caught plagiarizing a website..."oh my webdesigner did it"

What can any member of Lyla do if they spot stolen photos, plagiarized websites or plagiarized ads on the board...report it to Mod

Also let the lady know her photos/website etc are stolen and by whom

And guys, don't have dates with these thieves...yes plagiarism and stealing photos is theft. Support ladies who invest in themselves and their business. Ladies who are professional.

With those other ladies, the ones who give this lifestyle a bad name, I am always left wondering if they would steal pictures or plagiarize, what else would she steal

Most important as a client though is do not support these thieves at all. Don't book dates with them, just don't see them

A quick rambling

RG

• Like 3