Hey, yes seen her. Remarkable quality massage and lots of options. I strongly recommend.

Agree completely! I'm not sure why this thread hasn't gone wild! If you see her you'll understand what a massage should be. Check "Gina" in RECOMMENDATIONS.

• Like 1

She is Chinese, with good selection of options. Her complexion and figure are above average for an Asian lady. Gina is very friendly, accommodating and highly recommended.

Great recommendations thanks. I'm not from Ottawa. Not sure where center Ottawa is. Can you tell me where abouts she is located, cross streets maybe or PM me.tks

Posted via Mobile Device

Great recommendations thanks. I'm not from Ottawa. Not sure where center Ottawa is. Can you tell me where abouts she is located, cross streets maybe or PM me.tks

Posted via Mobile Device

Gina is located in downtown, in the Minto Building area of the core. Clean safe incall. 5 minutes away from Bank & Slater streets.

Heads up guys, Gina is leaving for 3 weeks vacation, her last day is Sunday afternoon until she returns. Saw her again tonight and amazingly enough she still has some tricks up her sleeve, she surprised me with some techniques he hadn't used before. I really like that each visit is fresh and different yet highly effective. The seal of approval was never given so effusively.

• Like 1

Saw her for first time tonight. Massage was spectacular, and she has a body to die for! Seriously, she really does not need to offer extras, as her massage alone is worth the money.

• Like 1

have been twice. she appreciates polite texts and politeness in general.

very fit, firm, her massage skills are ...brutal. in a good way. muscles i didn't know were sore...were less sore. kneeling, elbows, walking...nice.

majority of the hour was massage...better than an RMT in most cases...and the nice rest of the time she offers a fee pleasant ways to pass the time. sensual and otherwise.

What is her asian ethincity (languge) if I may ask?

please and thank you.

If you call her you'll find she is pretty open about a lot of things, not sure if this is one of them. It was mentioned somewhere that she recently went home for a visit to china.