Gratuities Angel's Touch/Paradise Spa

Could someone PM me with details about the gratuities? I know the door fees via the website but just to get an idea of what to expect with the attendants.

Thanks.

Frankly, I find this a very strange question from someone who has been a member since 2009...I'm just saying...

• Like 1

I've been asked questions a couple of times about extended services by guys who have been on the board for a about decade with zero posts.

Never replied.

it's started to be very difficult to exchange information this days. Maybe we need by invitation only forum.

• Like 2

It's all good my friends.

I understand where Bellafan comes from.

I do not need to explain my posting or hobby habits but I would like to thank all those that pm'ed me with answers.

Now, let's all have fun with this hobby of ours :)

• Like 1

I was in the same boat last week, but I found out, and it makes perfect sense.....like I said you will never know if you just dont get on the horse...I dont mean that literately..hahahaha....but...180 ish is the ball park...one thing I know paradise Spa has a ��� on site :)...phew!!!!

cheers

• Like 1

So I am guessing you subtract the door fee? or is it added on to the total cost of the experience? Maybe someone could pm me some examples of what an average tip is these days? I was at a spa last month but still not sure if I under tipped, using a rate I read on one of these sites last year.

Lem

First... I've found that massage rates tend to be reasonably consistent between the major spas (including P/AT) and independent providers. You're usually looking at 180-ish for an hour; it may be a bit more or less depending on where you go and what options you want (or don't want) where those exist. For the spas that only publish a door fee rather than an all-in rate, you can do the math yourselves. Don't ask me about other lengths of appointment because I tend not to go for those :)

As I understand it, tips at Angel's Touch/Paradise Spa can vary between $100 to $200 (in addition to the door fee of $80/hour), depending on the service you choose. So, the total cost for an hour's service can be between $180 to $280, depending on the service you choose.

I hope this is helpful.

bellafan

• Like 2

Guest **oo**e
As I understand it, tips at Angel's Touch/Paradise Spa can vary between $100 to $200 (in addition to the door fee of $80/hour), depending on the service you choose. So, the total cost for an hour's service can be between $180 to $280, depending on the service you choose.

I hope this is helpful.

bellafan

$200 for a gratuity ? Really ? Holy smokes.

$200 for a gratuity ? Really ? Holy smokes.

People keep referring to this money as a "tip" or "gratuity", which of course is why you're shocked. You should realize that calling it a tip is a euphemism for the service fee the woman charges. She'll tell you how much different services cost once you're in the room. She's not going to rely on a client's discretion to determine how much to "tip" for her services. Other posters have provided an estimate of how much the combined room/service fee typically is.

A real "tip" is the money you choose to give over and above the combined room/service fee. Whether or not to give a tip and how much, is at your discretion and based upon all the normal reasons a person might choose to tip.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

That's how I understood it. I realize that a tip is over and above the service/in-room fee.

I am just surprised that the attendants at Paradise and Angel's charge as much as $200 for services/in-room fee, and I should probably just stop there ..

People keep referring to this money as a "tip" or "gratuity", which of course is why you're shocked. You should realize that calling it a tip is a euphemism for the service fee the woman charges. She'll tell you how much different services cost once you're in the room. She's not going to rely on a client's discretion to determine how much to "tip" for her services. Other posters have provided an estimate of how much the combined room/service fee typically is.

A real "tip" is the money you choose to give over and above the combined room/service fee. Whether or not to give a tip and how much, is at your discretion and based upon all the normal reasons a person might choose to tip.

If I am understanding this right from the previous posts...

Door fee (80$) + agreed upon amount ($100-$200) = $180-$280 for an hour?

I certainly can confirm what other posters have already said that some spas have an all-in set rate ($180 for an hour). However, you should know that extra tipping is common practice there too, so keep in mind that if the guy right before you tipped heavily... you may appear as the cheap bastard that didn't. Rightly or wrongly. Just saying.

I have never been asked for more than $180 for 1 hour at the outset. What happens in a session, happens, and I recognize the extra efforts and show gratitude afterwards. I then repeat at the higher rate and for more time, so the lady knows what to expect when she sees me. I have gone as high as $300 for an hour and $550 for 2 hours if the experience was amazing and there was a connection that warranted an ongoing relationship. So I would say that for me $200 is my minimum and $300 my maximum for an hour. Most of the time, I give $220-$240 (on average) I also expect that if you have a particular fetish you may be asked for more. I have never had this happen as my desires are within the normal range of experience.

Hope this helps.

• Like 4