Ladies: Reminder - Do Not Use PM system to Advertise!!

Thank you for the clarification Mod....the issue I was dealing with was male members seeking the feedback from other male members about girls who are X or into X" I thought to myself..."well if hes asking the guys and a lady PMs him..is this unsoliceted because he only asked the guys?
YES! Absolutely. In fact the guys are not allowed to post "ADS" for ladies to contact them. For instance if a guy posts "Ladies I would like some company tonight, looking for .... please PM me" I warn them about this and remove the post. (It happens a lot as some guys are lazy! - especially ones with "specific needs") they should rephrase the post as "Guys, I am looking for ...... does anyone have any suggestions" and let the GUYS recommend the ladies.

If a lady contacts him by PM (and her reports her) I consider that unsolicited (I doubt many guys would report this lady but it does happen from time to time and I do act on these reports)

AlSO: If the lady posts "I DO THAT" (Or something along that line) on the thread in the discussion area... I see that as advertising outside of the announcements area so that also gets you in trouble - these types of posts get reported to me all the time.

Instead I would suggest you include his "NEEDS" in your next advertisement and I bet some of the guys here would say "Go see ..... she advertises this service in her ads here"

the grey area however (as noted) is sometimes the guys may not know that a certain provider is into a certain fetish and some ladies may not want to advertise this. Thats where it gets tricky if a lady Pms someone privately to say they are all for something without putting it out there...however the member may turn around and get mad because it was "unsolicited" because he was only asking the guys....when in fact few may share the same quirk or know of gals that do. If we can all agree that if a question (no matter who is asked publicly) may be addressed by a lady via PM (an NO other means) I think that will save a lot of grey areas.......as long as she does so politely and not seeeming to haggle them for a booking.
No, as stated above if you are replying to offer YOUR services to a guy (PM or PUBLIC POST) and he did not contact you first directly you are in violation of this rule and if he reports you to the mod you will be warned or penalized for this as it is not acceptable on cerb.

RE: the "lazy posts" of guys asking for any girl in their area who is "x type" (that could easily be searched) who is available at X time....I think many will agree that the first advice before recommending anyone is "the search option and ads section for today is a wonderful tool"
That is what I PM them to tell them when I delete such a post. Sometimes if I have time I will edit the post for them changing it from asking the ladies to contact him directly to asking the guys to recommend a lady to him. I take the time to contact the lazy guy and explain the search feature and advertising to the ladies for them to contact you is not acceptable on cerb.

I have no problem what so ever, about any ladies contacting me through PMing. I can check them out, and decide on my own whether to reply or ignore. Personally, I do not see any problem with this.

Please do tell me Mod, why you are against this practise. I think that I may be missing something important. Thanks again!

Guest W***ledi*Time
... ladies contacting me through PMing ... Please do tell me Mod, why you are against this practise. I think that I may be missing something important. Thanks again!

LTG, remember that this policy is directed against unsolicited advertising via PM:

... UNSOLICITED pm's asking if the guy wants to see them ... Your just making the guys MAD at you for SPAMMING them!!

wit is correct. the ladies are welcome to pm other members but not spam members or send unsolicited offers of any kind.

Personally, I will send a polite 'thank you' in public messaging to someone that has viewed my profile.

Now in stating that, I can't obviously be on the site 24/7, so I can only see the last ten people that have looked at my profile at any given time, so I may have missed a few people that have viewed my profile.

I have had requests to send people messages on when I may be somewhere, and that is fine, I'm hoping its not considered unsolicited as they have asked me for the info, but I have gotten into the habit of asking people to refer to the calendar to see where I might be.

In saying that, with the amount of emails and pm's we sp's sometimes receive, I feel its better that the potential client peruse the calendar to see where any of the ladies may be, as it can be difficult to keep track of all of the requests. I will ask the person to keep checking the calendar to see where I am or where I am going to be.

I don't think that I would ever consider just randomly pm anyone on the site stating that I might be in whatever city very soon and did they want to see me. As someone else posted in this thread, if they want to see us, they will contact us.

If you want to solicit for business, use the shoutbox and post, that is what it's for.

...it's not so common.

Being new to the site, I am glad there are so many helpful threads out there, but you would think this would be a no-brainer! Thanks for posting anyhow!

-Carys

Is it okay if you're sending a message to someone you've seen before updating them on packages, toys ect? Not necessarily asking them if they want to see you but rather informing them on new services and stuff.

You can do this as long as your not abusing the site or annoying anyone. If they ask you to stop you must stop and you should really ask them personally first if they would like this info.

• Like 1

Yikes! Tasteless behavior! Thanks for the head's up, Mod. Ever vigilant, you are.

Posted via Mobile Device

Gotta agree....

Whoaa, that is actually unbelievable to me, tasteless and a bit 'trashy' for cerb, just my opinion not trying to start anything!!...

But very good on the guys for reporting them, I would think the men felt offended and far from 'flattered'.

I have to say i like it when im pm by a lady i havent met. I find it arduous going through the adds looking for a new encounter. There are so many adds on here that are so old they dont have valid links. Or the provider hasn't been on this site for ages. It makes it so much harder and time consuming. So when someone i haven't seen says hey how you do'in its kinda nice and ill give them future consideration of my limited amount of visits. I never think they expect them to think im know obligated to visit them. Just my opinion. Might be a double standard but if i get one more real estate flyer to sell my apartment i might flip my lid. Haha