Received in my personal email box notification for old private message on Lyla

I just received in my Mia Adore's email box a notification that I had received a private message on Lyla but that message was dated of March 2015 (and I had read it already).

Has any of you experienced strange notifications activities from Lyla???

Just a mysterious technical glitch as it can happen, I guess.

Very odd: I just received a second one!

Mod, do you know what is going on?

• Like 3

It has happened to me as well. Messages that are very old and already read.

Very strange.

3 so far. 2 within 10 minutes.

Gmail account as well.

Star

I am getting them too. Received quite a few of them today. They are not hitting my inbox on Lyla/Cerb, but the notifications are going to my gmail inbox.

I assume this is a catch up from when notifications were offline. I've received 15 notifications so from all from March.

Well Midnite... just as long as you know that while all the PM Notifications are late.... We are all still interested lolololol.

• Like 1

I had 43 when it finally stopped lol maybe this had something to do with earlier this year and us not receiving our email notifications? They seem to be all the emails I didn't get then..

• Like 1

I honestly don't think your present settings impact these. If they were held with whatever service we were using before, it's just now spitting them all out and clearing itself. If you look at the dates, it's all when they came through the service initially. Hopefully it will stop soon

Guest Lo***si*****e

We need answers from Moderator.

Not only am I continuing to receive email alerts (as of 9 pm Monday), but I had changed my email address on Lyla a month ago to better preserve anonymity, but the emails are coming to the previous email address, This is a serious breach of privacy. I need a response from the Moderator.

...I had changed my email address on Lyla a month ago to better preserve anonymity, but the emails are coming to the previous email address, This is a serious breach of privacy.

It's not a "serious breach of privacy". The e-mail address having been used at some point on Lyla has been used at some point on Lyla. Nothing to stop a complete backup of the Lyla server from 6 months ago being released into the wild in the same manner as the Ashley Madison dump. Deleting or changing something doesn't necessarily make it better.

I told mod I still wasn't getting my notifications and he responded that everything was fine; turns out he was right, he just forgot to mention it would take months for them to arrive :)

Guest Lo***si*****e

If I change my Lyla email address, and correspondence continues to arrive addressed to a previous email address, that, sir, is a serious privacy breach.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just started getting emails from my old address that was used here previously.

If I change my Lyla email address, and correspondence continues to arrive addressed to a previous email address, that, sir, is a serious privacy breach.

No, it's just very delayed email :) Obviously they were queued somewhere for a very long time.

Must be some kind of technology karma getting even with all of us for complaining a few months ago when notifications were not working...

Lol