The Walking Dead ...

Guest t*x****

just curious if there any TWD or FTWD fans out there ...

anyone anxiously awaiting the new season of TWD , also thoughts ( if any ) on FTWD ???

discuss .....

tks

thx1969

Omg yessssss a true ride or die fan right here!

Patiently waiting for October 11th

I am trying so hard not to be judgemental and not compare Fear of the walking dead to The Walking Dead but it is soooo hard

I miss Rick,Daryl,Carol,Glen,Meggie and the crew

I am trying so hard not to be judgemental and not compare Fear of the walking dead to The Walking Dead but it is soooo hard

I miss Rick,Daryl,Carol,Glen,Meggie and the crew

I know what you mean. The spinoff has made me more anxious and excited for the next season of the original. I'm planning on giving it more time because I suspect it will get better as we get to know the characters, but I can't say it has grabbed me as quickly as Rick and Company has.

I just cannot get into the mother's character but the son is playing his role well! I couldn't believe he was actually laying underneath the old man's bed with he iv

And I'm telling you they aren't taking them to a hospital I think they are killing them off, it's going to get weird

But it must end when The walking Dead comes back on

Guest t*x****

I think they are testing them or experimenting on them to find out how this started ...and wtf is the light in the window ,,,the father finally saw it at the end ....

Additional Comments:

its only a 6 episode series much like TWD when it started , also it was filmed ( except for the debut episode ) in Vancouver BC Canada ...

My god people Rick will take care of everything, the man has zero fear but I wish I can warn him about the preacher. By the way FTWD puts me to sleep.....

The light coming from that abandoned building I think is survivors. ..... wouldn't that be something if they ended up taking this story line into The Walking Dead somehow like they all ended up meeting in some way lol

Just a random thought

I think Fear the Walking Dead is finally picking up some steam, and getting interesting. It's definitely a show to record before watching though -- that thing is THICK with commercials!

Re. the light in the house outside the gates, I interpreted it this way:

- at the beginning of the episode, the son is sitting on the roof and sees a reflected-sunlight signal from the distant house indicating that there are survivors still living outside the compound.

- the kid tells his dad and shows him the recording. The dad at first says "naaah" but later tells the top military guy about it. The military guy says "naaah, there's nobody out there." We all suspect he's lying.

- at the very end of the episode, late that night/early the next morning, the dad is sitting on the rooftop and looking in the direction of the house his son was talking about. He sees flashes of light: but it's not a signal, it's gunfire. The soldiers used what the dad told them to go find the survivors who were signalling, and then killed them all.

Between that and what the mom character told Daniel the barber-dad about what she saw when she slipped outside the fence, it's clear that the military is just mercilessly killing anyone and everyone they find outside the gates. We can expect a similar attitude when we see how the hospital operates next week: they don't plan to save anyone who might be sick, but might study them to get better at killing "the infected". Daniel's wife is doomed.

• Like 2

So I’ve always heard of TWD (unless u live under a rock I’m sure everyone has heard of it) 

but I had never gotten into it or taken the time to until recently & boy let me tell u 😆  ADDICTED 

watched a few episodes last weekend on an overnight with a client & am now on season 3 pretty near the end 😂 😆 

can’t believe I waited so long to give it a go & I AM HOOKED 

• Like 2