Best compliment you ever got?

Recently, a super sexy lady told me that she would still see me after she had stopped working in this business.

I actually saw two other ladies after they had retired officially. One other MA left a message calling me the sweetest man. :D

• Like 2

Nice.

This is a word that has taken on a special significance for me. I've heard it a lot during the initial moments of intercourse. I've noticed it especially because of the change in pitch when they get to that one specific word.

"Oh, wooooow. That's (voice drops) niiiiiiiice."

Happened many times.

"That is some nice (intimate male noun) you got there."

All the damn time. Always with the word 'nice'.

I've taken it to mean that I've had an effect on the females of our species AS A WHOLE. That's just my opinion. I haven't met them all. Yet.

• Like 2

Not sure about this one, I was once told that my pubic hair was the softest that she'd ever felt. I didn't ask for the value associated with that sample of population.

• Like 2

1) I got a pretty solid "WOW this is such sensual session" from Serenity at Barb's;

2) I have received many compliments from numerous girls about soft my hands were... and several requests for my brand of hand moisturizer... then they are stunned when I tell them i don't use moisturizers at all...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have received many compliments from numerous girls about [how] soft my hands were.

I get that too. Especially after they find out that I am a wood, stone, and metal worker as a hobby. It must be the 30+ years of massage oils soaked into my skin.

• Like 1

Interestingly, I get this exact comment almost without fail from dancers everywhere, including the amazement that I don't use any lotions or potions.

Perhaps it's the only physical characteristic they can conjure a positive comment about.

2) I have received many compliments from numerous girls about soft my hands were... and several requests for my brand of hand moisturizer... then they are stunned when I tell them i don't use moisturizers at all...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Separate but related ..

A dancer at the Fax once told me I had a magic tongue

A different dancer at Pigale once said I have a good taste ;)

• Like 1

She: "Thanks. You're the best."

Me: Somewhat sardonically, "I am, aren't I?"

She: Laughs out loud, "Yes! You really are!"

This, for me, is a typical call and response to that first statement. She is surprised out of her patter by my reply (whether taken sardonically or ironically, it serves the same purpose for effect) and her immediate return is more honest.

If she just smiles, you know you've fucked it up.

Did I learn a lot from that course The Social Psychology of Work all those years ago?

Yes. Yes, I did.

• Like 3

At the SC last week with a rather frisky/freaky dancer:

"My, you're ... girthy!"

1) That's not a word.

2) You are out of bounds, but I'll allow it.

3) Thank you.

• Like 1

I got this one yesterday at the SC when a lovely young thing was burrowing into my neck to nibble on my ear.

"You smell really nice. Like fresh laundry."

Oddly satisfying, that. I know exactly what she meant. I didn't smell of stale sweat, or rancid cologne, or have food stains on my kilt, or reek of alcohol. I was freshly showered, had clean clothes and a modest amount of aftershave on. I find that if I try just that much, it makes a huge difference.

Thanks, Lady. I'm glad I was pleasing to you.

• Like 1

I got this one yesterday at the SC when a lovely young thing was burrowing into my neck to nibble on my ear.

Oddly satisfying, that. I know exactly what she meant. I didn't smell of stale sweat, or rancid cologne, or have food stains on my kilt, or reek of alcohol. I was freshly showered, had clean clothes and a modest amount of aftershave on. I find that if I try just that much, it makes a huge difference.

Agree strongly....er...poor choice of words here.....ah....very much agree Kilt Boy. "Try(ing) just that much" can, I think, "make a huge difference." Freshly laundered clothes, a recent shower and decently fresh breath are, I'm guessing, very much appreciated by the ladies whatever else they may think of a given individual.

• Like 2

I got a few times at the SC a girl walking by me and stop to smell my hair and tell me that it smells really good and just carried on !

• Like 2

I love, love, love compliments on my personality or my body, but the best one I could get is: "You have a beautiful voice."

I'm often told that I have a voice for radio. Better than being told that I have a FACE for radio. I have that clear, reasonably deep and resonant voice that people love to listen to and often takes command of a group.

When out with friends, I've trained myself to not be the first to answer the waiter when he comes by to ask if everything is alright. If I say yes, he will ignore everyone else and assume I'm speaking for the group.

The one voice that is really memorable is if I've been out late drinking and talking loudly at a bar or a concert or something and wake up in the morning and my voice has dropped an octave. That extra growl can really get a girl worked up sometimes. Especially after a session the previous night. I call it the Barry White Effect.

• Like 1

Okay, this isn't exactly a compliment, just something that I find amusing to hear.

Once in a while I wear shorts or my working pants instead of a kilt when I'm out doing errands. Almost every time if I run into someone I know, they say, "I'm not used to seeing you with pants on!"

This leads to giggles or an explanation to people they're with.

• Like 1

A client gave me the simplest yet sweetest compliment once, and it was just "I can just tell that outside of this, you'd be such a great friend to have". Very cute <3

• Like 3

A client gave me the simplest yet sweetest compliment once, and it was just "I can just tell that outside of this, you'd be such a great friend to have". Very cute <3

Yes Daisy, this is the real one!

While laying in bed naked beside this lovely lady and she was looking at me from head to toe she said "You know that you have very beautiful features".

I think that she was referring to the color of my eyes, my strong jaw line and the size of my feet(size 12 if you want to know).

• Like 1

One of my all time faves who sees me very regularly always says "Everytime I see you always feels like the first time and keeps getting better and better each time." Love it!

• Like 3

While relaxing after some great Yoga she said "I wish I could take

you home", my immediate reply was " Funny I was thinking the same

about you"

• Like 3