Best compliment you ever got?

"Most people have a guard. They don't let you in at first, they don't let you know them. But you're exactly the same as the first day I met you. You have no guard. You're just you."

I took this remark from Phoenix, in the cr one day, to be a great compliment.

Dancers always say the nicest things! :)

• Like 4

The best compliment I ever got was "oh fuck" as she was coming. Two women have said that to me.

The best compliment I have ever give a woman is to paint a (really good) picture of her. It melted her heart.

actually come to think of it... on a third visit to a lady, I was showing her pictures of my art and she said to me, "how come you haven't painted a picture of me yet"; a pretty good complement of my art I think.

• Like 1

I don't know if this one was a compliment or not, but it seemed like it at the time.

One of my SC regular girls sees me, squeals, and comes over to sit in a chair in front of me, facing me. She grabs me around the neck in a furious hug with one hand, while the other goes elbow deep up my kilt.

She has one of those thick, french, island accents.

"I just love your deke. It's so beeg ... and dry! Other guys, their dekes are ... clammy and wet. Yours is perfect!"

"Yeah, I get a lot of air circulation with the kilt."

"I LOVE IT!"

Then she squeals again and spends the next 5 minutes just gently caressing me in front of my mates at the table.

Yeah. Dry.

I'll bet that's the first time anyone has used that word in a sexy way.

"Oo, baby. You make me so dry. It's like the desert down there."

I don't think that'd work.

Okay, I have to question a bit how many other guys dekes she has handled to be able to make that differentiation.

• Like 3

You look younger and hearing your sexy young sounding voice on the phone made me very excited.

Your beauty and light shines from within"

Your eyes smile when you laugh

• Like 2

I was dating a woman for a couple years. After four or five months she turned to me and said, "When are you going to change?". I replied, "What do you mean?". She explained to me that, from her experience, whenever she meets a man they are always nice at first but after while when you start dating them their true selves come out and they aren't as nice as they used to be. She turned to me and said, "You haven't changed." I replied, "This is me." To which she said, "I know." then she leaned in and gave me a big kiss.

• Like 4

Guest st*****ens**ors

(an MA at a spa)

"I was ready to go home but then you walked in and I knocked a girl down to get to the room first!"

Last month a woman who I've know for 5 years who retired last fall. Texted me thank you responding to a message I had sent 2 months earlier wishing her happy Easter. After an exchange of several text messages she invited me over to her home... apparently coming out of retirement... for me. Then I saw her again a week later and it just happened to be the 5th anniversary of when I first saw her, but neither of us had any idea until later.

• Like 2

I was having a friendly chat with a dancer I'm pretty close to, and we were discussing transgender issues.

She looks at me seriously and says, "You know how some men can pull off looking like a woman and some women can look like a man very easily? You'd make a terrible woman."

I'll take that as the compliment it was meant to be, but we laughed for a good 5 minutes.

• Like 2

On Thursday I had my first overnight with a lady. I drove her to Niagara on the lake including wine tasting, dinner, a show at the Shaw festival (Me and My Girl), drinking wine, music with her singing and me playing guitar, admiring the lake from our hotel balcony, some art, some poetry, then at 3 am she called up a friend (also an SP) for a threesome thus checking off a second item on my bucket list. All in all, a fantastic time for me.

After dropping her off at home, I messaged her later that day to thank her...

She replied, "No. Thank you. Soooo frikkin awesome."

• Like 5

Non industry related but I once picked up the phone when I had a home phone to a telemarketer and they said "Hello this is xxxxx company. Can I please speak to your parents?" Lmao...it made my day.

I have clients who almost hung up because they said I sounded too young when I initially said hello and weren't expecting that kind of voice. When I start speaking, it's a different story. I stopped using a personalized voicemail greeting.

• Like 1

Word has gotten around in the club that I've been doing massage for 30+ years and I seem to have to end all CR sessions with a couple of extra song's worth of back, butt, and shoulder rubbing. I mentioned it to one of my regular girls for whom I had never done this before, and she said that I had gotten a bit of a reputation. A good one. Yeah, they're starting to ask ME. In fact, the last time I went, one girl grabbed me on her way INTO the club, set me up in a booth and then stripped off her street clothes so I could relax her before she started work.

Maybe I should speak with management and set up a table in the change room. Actually, it might work out on the floor. I'm sure that there are some guys out there who would pay a little extra to see a girl lubed up and relaxed under my expert handling. It's happened before.

• Like 2

Word has gotten around in the club that I've been doing massage for 30+ years and I seem to have to end all CR sessions with a couple of extra song's worth of back, butt, and shoulder rubbing. I mentioned it to one of my regular girls for whom I had never done this before, and she said that I had gotten a bit of a reputation. A good one. Yeah, they're starting to ask ME. In fact, the last time I went, one girl grabbed me on her way INTO the club, set me up in a booth and then stripped off her street clothes so I could relax her before she started work.

Maybe I should speak with management and set up a table in the change room. Actually, it might work out on the floor. I'm sure that there are some guys out there who would pay a little extra to see a girl lubed up and relaxed under my expert handling. It's happened before.

I know exactly what you mean, listen to this guy explain !

• Like 2

Exactly right! HA HA!

and even in his new job... he tragically suffers still.

lol... I feel so sorry for him

• Like 1

I just took a couple of lovelies to heaven and they waited in line for me to rub them down. I think this might be a viable career option again.

the lady I've been seeing lately is very enthusiastic about me running my fingers through her hair... she says it feels so good and relaxing... this works out well for me because I have a hair fetish... a win win situation.

Finishing up a CR session with a dancer who is a regular favourite of my Friday crew, she said to me, "I don't know why I was afraid to dance for you for so long. You're a sweetheart! You were a nice surprise."

Afraid? That I don't get at all. Everybody loves me. I suppose I do outmass her by at least 2x, though.

Sweetheart? I can live with that.

On a visit with my new favorite girl 2 weekends ago she said to me "I love the way you drink my juice". I don't recall her giving me a glass of anything but water, she also said that I was a very handsome man !

• Like 3

Guest J**ck*9

I was told fairly recently ..... "I love your voice... You should be on midnight radio .... I could listen to you all night"

Recently the Lady I've been seeing turned 30 and I treated her to a live play, bought her art supplies, wined and dined her and a nice hotel etc... She said thank you for setting a "standard" for men.

• Like 2

Spent a night with a regular recently and over the course of the evening he told me I have a very expressive face and 25 different looks lol. Ive had other people tell me this as well. They say I do something with my hair or facial expression that gives me a completely different look and he said "If you only knew how I see you."

• Like 2

I had a conversation with a reg I have been seeing since 2012 (yes before I even started as an sp) He told me I was the total package, awesome personality and body :D he said that in a very enthusiastic tone...made my day!

Bianca

• Like 2