Best compliment you ever got?

After having done the fun part of the date she tells me that she had an orgasm when she looked in my beautiful blue eyes and seeing the pleasure I was having. She also said I should remove my underwear because it looked like Everest in them and it would stretch them !

• Like 2

After having done the fun part of the date she tells me that she had an orgasm when she looked in my beautiful blue eyes and seeing the pleasure I was having. She also said I should remove my underwear because it looked like Everest in them and it would stretch them !

Hello Gerard Butler!

• Like 2

Before she crushed my cock with a chair, my girl said something really nice.

"I get a lot of guys who tell me that they should wear a kilt so that I'd pay as much attention to them. They just don't get that it isn't the way you dress. It's your personality and character that keeps me coming back to you. And your cock! <laughs>"

All the while, sitting on my broad thigh and gently stroking me under the kilt in plain view of everyone in the room. I can feel her getting wet on my leg.

I think I'll stop there. It's fairly obvious why people take note of us and assume that we're a couple. I've had guys come up to me IN THE CLUB and ask if they can dance with 'my girl'. It's weird.

I've been seeing this lady for about a year and lately she's become my regular companion. A few weeks ago we were chatting online and she told that she was trying to set up a party with her girlfriends in Niagara at an expensive hotel for her 30th birthday, but didn't have a credit card. So I found myself volunteering to help her out. I booked the hotel, drove her there, checked in, and she thanked me very nicely for a couple of hours. But then I had to rush home (before my wife got home from work), leaving her in the room. I considered the possibility that she'd charge things to the room or incur other cost, but I trusted her, and she didn't let me down. That night, I enjoyed her instagram photos of her party at the nightclub and the hotel room. The next time I saw her she was telling me about the party, but said the best part of the evening was the time she spent with me.... how's that for a compliment. (Edited... thanks for the spelling lesson, lol... never have been good at spelling).

• Like 3

Very recently I had a client say "

I thought it was just the sex I was missing in my life but you've shown me there's much more to it than that. You are definitely special. Thank you for being you.

THAT gave me the feels..... :biggrin:

• Like 2

I spent a few hours yesterday in my favourite club chatting with and massaging the ladies. One of them said, "You're like the stripper whisperer! Giving great advice and talking us down."

That was fun to hear.

Make yourself a tiny bit interesting, and your table will never be empty. One or two girls were always by my side while other tables were ignored. I got a lot of sideways funny looks from them, though.

I had a friend in a bondage situation and she was up on her knees all tied up. I was doing all kinds of stuff to her, feathers, straps, flails, cold, candles, breath play, she was blindfolded and never knew what was coming next or where. I finally got down under her vagina planning to use a dildo on her and she was literally dripping long thin sticky drops she was so wet, the bed had a little wet spot under her. I took photos of her/it I was so impressed with myself. We haven't achieved that level since but I still call that my greatest sexual moment.

I just took a couple of lovelies to heaven and they waited in line for me to rub them down. I think this might be a viable career option again.

Yep. Working out just fine.

I suppose it's a pretty good compliment when a dancer I know asks me out of the blue to help her out with a Christmas party with 10-12 of her dancer friends where I'll set up my table for a full day of massage.

Yep. Just me and a dozen drunk, beautiful, young women, and a massage table. Should be fun. Oh, and I get paid. I insisted on that. Fair is fair, after all.

Should I put out a tip jar, too?

"I'm using both my hands on it and still...can you take a picture with my phone?"

"I hope when I'm done this business you're still around."

• Like 1

" you always make me so wet! "

This next one is not in words but in deed.

- just before my appointment time, she texted " Come in when you arrive, the door is unlocked". Duly let myself in, and found her taking a shower. Her trust in me was comforting and gratifying.

• Like 4

" you always make me so wet! "

This next one is not in words but in deed.

- just before my appointment time, she texted " Come in when you arrive, the door is unlocked". Duly let myself in, and found her taking a shower. Her trust in me was comforting and gratifying.

You just described my Friday session, LOL.

It is really awesome to be able to have that with a client, or in your case as the client.

• Like 3

A lady and I were getting intimate and she reached for some lubricant... and stopped and said, habit, I sometimes forget I don't need it with you.

• Like 2

On my latest threesome, one of the fine lady said to me "WOW!! You have got magical lips". That is a fine compliment to get when you are making 2 sexy ladies happy !

• Like 3

From a few ladies I got "I love kissing you, you kiss so well". Or when my mouth was in her lower region she almost screamed "you have a magical mouth, if you keep going I'll .....". And she did.

• Like 3

Wow. That was a surprise.

I was on my way back to work from a long lunch and passed by a group of what I assume were high school aged kids.

One of them said soto voce to her friends, "Guys his age shouldn't look that cool."

I didn't let on that I heard, but now I feel really great. Who wants to fight me, because I'll probably win.

Wow. That was a surprise.

I was on my way back to work from a long lunch and passed by a group of what I assume were high school aged kids.

One of them said soto voce to her friends, "Guys his age shouldn't look that cool."

I didn't let on that I heard, but now I feel really great. Who wants to fight me, because I'll probably win.

Haha that's fucking cool ! Should have told them ''I was cool way before you, kid !'' hahaha ! (Not in a mean way obviously, you get the idea)

• Thanks 1

A long time regular SP said once "No one can make me cum like that - absolutely no fucking ooooonnnnneee" .   I think I blushed for the next week. 

• Like 1

I had moved away for 4 years and after moving back was slowly getting back into the local scene.  I was happy to be welcomed to the first OIC gathering last fall.  Shortly after arriving I saw a lovely lady that I had seen a couple of times before moving away.  I went to speak with her and shortly after saying hello she says "I remember you!".  I assumed she was just being polite.  I made an appointment to meet her not long after that.  When I walked through the door she said again I remember you and started to tell me about some of the things we had done or spoken about all those years ago.  It blew me away.  Either she has the most incredible memory or I must have done something to make an impression.  My fragile male ego chooses to believe the latter and I took it as a great compliment that she remembered so much about me.  😉 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"I love you..."

I know deep down, they don't necessarily mean it, but at that moment, it sure did feel great.

On entering her place, a lady once said" I have been so looking forward for your arrival..... I just love the way you use your two fingers..."

Note that it wasn't penetration she was alluding to. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"I really missed you, it has been to long, you are so good to be with!"

I really appreciate when a lady appreciates us, i try my best to always be clean and tidy, and very respectful of all the ladies i do see.

Nice to hear for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1