Best compliment you ever got?

While the lady was sitting on my face and enjoying my tongue work on her she twisted her body and saw my tool and said "Wow that looks big and hard, can I sit on it?"  "Go right ahead and do as you please, it's ready for you" I replied.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is getting out of control.
I was on the bus last night, halfway home. 3 beautiful, scandalously dressed young women who were well within my category of preference waved me over. I didn't recognize them, but whatever. This kind of thing usually works out well for me.
One of them asked, "Are you ... [name]?"
Warily, I responded, "... yeah?"
Then they all started talking about some women they know who talk about me all the time. Women I know very well.
Fuck.
Really?
Emboldened by their discovery, the one sitting next to me asks that familiar old question: What am I wearing under my kilt. With no hesitation, she slides a hand up to check, gives me a nice handshake and winks at me.
Then, they all laugh together while I get up, say goodbye, and get off the bus.

I guess I'm getting 'known' in a certain circle/community. That's insane. Favourable, but insane.

• Like 3

Oh Kilt Boy: perhaps insane but not unique! I was in at BF in late May for drinks with a lady friend who is also within your category of preference. She commanded me to buy a drink for the lovely Enigma. We got to chatting and I mentioned that I had a friend who enjoyed visiting and was very supportive of the ladies. She immediately asked "[first name - and it wasn't Kilt]?"

I smiled. She smiled. Then we went to the CR and both smiled. I should probably have shared this compliment with you at the time to help lessen any shock from your bus experience. Public transit rocks. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, waterat said:

Public transit rocks. 🙂

Sure, but now it's going to be a letdown twice a day.

• Haha 2

After i arrived and did our usual kissing we started to fool around and she ended on top of me sort of like cowgirl position and had her hands on my pecks and we sort of stop while she was feeling them and said "Wow !!  Have you been working out, they feel amazing !"

It's nice to see someone noticing those things and the way her hands were stuck on me that way felt amazing too.

• Like 2

I personally love when you mix things up with your thrusts during penetration.  She also said that she loves long, slow thrusts mixed in with some hard hammering, shallow thrusts...then she said, I really, really love when your just about as deep as you can go and then do some slow intentional deep thrusts(what I do is pull out about an inch maybe and then back in) and when my pelvis keeps rubbing her pelvis with some pressure.

Well I just got a new nickname form a wonderful lady.  She doesn't call me Notch Johnson anymore.  I'm now known to her as Notch "Le coq" Grande.  I'm not sure why "Le Coq", maybe because I look like a rooster and i think I know why Grande, that's Spanish for tall and I stand at 6'2".

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, NotchJohnson said:

Well I just got a new nickname form a wonderful lady.  She doesn't call me Notch Johnson anymore.  I'm now known to her as Notch "Le coq" Grande.  I'm not sure why "Le Coq", maybe because I look like a rooster and i think I know why Grande, that's Spanish for tall and I stand at 6'2".

It may be time to change your avatar to this.

rooster.jpg

"Sometimes I like to take my giant cock out in public."

• Haha 1

A regular told me my balls were immaculate 😆

and because we are years into seeing each other there’s really no need to gloss my ego.  👠👠❤️