Best compliment you ever got?

Once had a girl tell me that if she got out of the biz she would still love to see me in her personal life... not sure I believed her but it was nice to hear.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

"I'm happy you make me happy". Very simple and very innocent. But meant the world to me.

"I would date you." (meaning if both of us were single and lived in the same part of the country, etc.)

It was a simple sentiment from an sp whose league I wouldn't come close to in the real world. (I am a realist.) Who knows? It may be a standard line she uses but it seemed sincere and natural at the time, and part of a long open conversation. Perhaps just good business sense. Either way it made me feel great at the time. ;)

• Like 5

A gentleman told me last week: ''Where were you all my life?...''

And with my favourite of favourite we agreed that if ever life sees us free at the same time we will be together...

I recently ran into a now retired SP at the grocery store of all places, someone I hadn't seen in few years. She walked over and said 'Hi' then engaged in the normal small talk before asking me if i wanted to join her for coffee at the local starbucks.

She was genuinely excited to see me, pleasent conversation was had, we exchanged numbers. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in a strictly platonic manner.

I basiclly made a new friend with an old aquintance.

• Like 6

I was laying naked on my stomach and the Lady says to me you have a great ASS !! I looked at her and said Thank you..

• Like 2

I once met a gentleman and he really had a nice ,hum,male accessory (not too long or too big just perfect ) and I told him he must have heard it often but I really like his ...,he laughed and said that in truth it was a first and if I could tell that to his wife it would be appreciated lol.

I have quite a few that come to mine but three that really stick out and I hear very often are: "Wow! Your eyes!!", "You don't make me feel like a client but a friend on a real regular date" and "You're really very polite and sweet".

I've actually seen and heard gents catch their breath when they look in my eyes and I just give them a sweet/naughty grin!!

Makes me always smile but feel a bit shy, that shyness passes quickly:icon_wink:

Edited by Lexy Grace
Added another lol
  • Like 4

Guest st*****ens**ors

I had a blissful evening in the company of one of the loveliest and kindest ladies I know tonight. This exchange made me happy:

She: You're tall.

Me: Hmm? Where did that come from?

She (thoughtfully) : Oh, its just one of about a thousand things I like about you...

Me: *slain*

Guest Prufrock Cummings

A random, nice comment I received in February. I was getting a haircut and the hairdresser ran her hands through my hair a number of times. She looked at me in the mirror and said I had gorgeous hair; a nice blend of brown and grey. She asked if I had been very blond as a child and I answered yes. She continued to just run her hands through my hair before chopping away.

It felt vaguely sexual (but of course it was not). But for a moment I just kind of felt, well, handsome.

An MA The first time I ever meet her she said to me ...

That I was the first client that ever made her orgasm 3 times in a session..

I said thank you...

• Like 2

From the recent experience, not sure about the best one but definitely surprising:

Her: "I will have large size condom next time, that regular one is a bit small for you."

Him (looking down): "Really? It doesn't look like really large to me..."

Her: "Who cares how it looks like, it feels like extra large!"

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

After...

Her: Wow! Now I just want to pull my ad and go to sleep!

Me: Thank you! I've never been certain whether I was any good at this.... I don't have a lot of basis for comparison.

Her (dryly) : I've conducted market research; take my word for it...

"Wow - you you have some god damned SKILLS! I'm going to need a minute to just lay here and quiver before I can stand up."

• Like 1