CMJ question

Hello everyone,

I recently just joined cmj and had an amazing first

experience. I won't say with whom as I would like to be discrete; (pm for details if you like) having said that, I'm looking for reco's on some of the girls that people on this board conneced with. Feel free to pm me or respond here as you wish.

Cheers

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
Hello everyone,

I recently just joined cmj and had an amazing first

experience. I won't say with whom as I would like to be discrete; (pm for details if you like) having said that, I'm looking for reco's on some of the girls that people on this board conneced with. Feel free to pm me or respond here as you wish.

Cheers

CMJ's ladies are extensively reviewed/recommended on this board. If you use the advanced search tool you can easily find them by searching for their name.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Don't forget that CMJ also has a private forum when you're logged in to their website.

You can always call and ask to speak to Jasmin. Tell her your situation and preferences and I'm sure she would recommend a few ladies for you, after all she wants you as a happy client who will return on a regular basis.

• Like 3

I echo Boomer's comment. I remember the hesitation and being nervous in the beginning. I've talked to Jasmin a few times; and frankly; I have NEVER, EVER had a bad experience at CMJ. It's by far the best and most consistent for higher quality of the places I've tried in the city. People worry too much. Go. enjoy. Life is short; just have a great time!!

• Like 3