Hug or Handshake?

A hug and then a kiss on both cheeks " face " let's not get carried away !! Then more hugs and kisse's LOL

Well, lots of hugs it is then. I don't know - I just felt like I might be invading personal space with a hug. Seems I was very wrong about that! I'm very passionate once we get down to it - I don't want to give off the impression that I'm all business because that's NOT me at all!

PS - Danielle...I really dig your profile pic. Rockin body!

Definitely the hug is preferred but I do like for her to make the first move. Anything else seems presumptuous to me with someone I am meeting for the first time. Your game, your rules.

This can definitely set the mood for what is to come and put me at ease as well. Plus, you ladies usually smell so good up close that it starts my engine running. :)

No hand shake for sure, too cold and business like. Brrr... But definitely a big smile for a start, and "How are you, nice to meet you etc." and after this, if I sense that the gentleman is not too nervous to receive a hug, I will give him one. Sometimes giving a hug right away does not work for people who are stressed. I distract stressed/anxious gentlemen by asking them if they want to drink something (non alcoholic drink). It creates a little diversion for a moment while we talk. After that, they usually have no problem to move on to the hugs... and more ;-)

• Like 2

A hug for sure!!!! and some light kissing sometimes ;)

A hand shake you kidding me, you their to get intimate with a gorgeous lady not close a deal for exemple for a oil company, suit to suits. :P

YES hug, 100% :)

Agree with the ladies, a handshake feels awkward and cold.

As a companion who's naturally warm and welcoming, I'm all for making my guest feel comfortable and at ease.

Isn't that why we are appreciated and sought after ?

For our warm, charming and caring ways ?

Gentlemen, let your lady welcome you with a warm hug and a most sensual kiss. I have no doubt what happens next will be a memorable, exquisite experience for you.

As opposed to a very formal, distant & boring handshake. ;)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

A hug is a nice way to ease into things. Just not the I got a touchdown slap-slap hug ;)

The couple of times I did not receive a welcoming hug all did not go as hoped. To me a hug and or kiss is a sign that your time with the lady will likely be a positive experience , it breaks the ice and in my mind leads me to think she is happy to see me which removes any nerves, relaxes me which leads to a more enjoyable visit.

I think the first time I got a hug without a kiss. I was nervous so I can't completely recall. I do know that I did not initiate the hug but It did put me at ease and relax abit. Now that I visit regularly we always hug and kiss when I arrive. Also a hug and kiss at the end. A handshake would seem too cold.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I don't know that I've ever been given a hug on arrival. No, that isn't true, I recall once. However, I don't think I've ever left an encounter without at least a few hugs.

No handshakes though, not ever. That would be odd.

Bumping up this old threat of almost 2 years that I find interesting... Would love to hear what people have to say today about that.

For me, hug is definitively the way. But I respect the lady's boundaries so when I walk in a place, I let the lady make the move of hug or what else.

If she give me a handshake, so be it and I'll know that it will probably be a "cold business" encounter. Rare, but it did happen a few time.

If she hugs me (please don't tap in my back like you console me... it's worst than a handshake.. lolll), I feel it should be a good session.

BUT..., if she welcomes me with a little kiss, following by a little caress on the other cheek... it may not be a business transaction, but I know I'm in business!!!

• Like 2

I'm a very affectionate person so hugs all around, I love to hug and be hugged!

A handshake? Not my style, if a hand is offered I may tilt my head to the side, smile and give that person a hug. No handshakes when I accept and invite you to spend quality time with me. It seems cold....

A kiss may happen as well, depending on who the guest is and my vibe I get after the hug but more times than not there's a kiss especially with regular guests.

Always a parting hug and a chat as I walk my guest to the door, a number of times certain guests and I are talking, laughing and have at times given each other a high five after a really fun encounter. May seem strange but you'd have to have been there and heard the conversation. :icon_wink:

• Like 5

In the context of FS, a hug should be natural. If a provider tries to weasel out of it, this should raise concerns and prompt an honest discussion before taking care of business.

If for a massage, the choice of a handshake or hug should set the tone on the type of service offered. Even if not an RMT, a therapist who greets a new client with a handshake makes it clear she will remain professional and to not expect more.

Well, that's the way I see it.

i have to say i dont ever do hand shakes.. nor i go for the big hug.. i always say hi with big smile and a kiss on the cheek if is the first time ... To be honest i just kind of let my visitor approach me depending on his comfort level..

But Never a Hand shake... thats a no no ...

• Like 5

I've been lucky, I've never received a handshake, always a hug.

Whenever I meet someone new, I don't assume - I'm in their space, we're just meeting each other, and I want them to be comfortable with me. In all cases, the lady has always warmly hugged me, which is a great ice-breaker.

Even better, the hug usually includes a warm, slow kiss (or 3) - THAT sets the mood, and melts the rest of our world away.

I'm a hugger but I wait for the lady to initiates it. A hug creates an instant chemistry and sets the mood.

Although a generalization, I have found that the few less than satisfying encounters I've had have started out with the lady maintaining a distance. But I do understand that some ladies may be waiting to "feel" things out and gain a feeling of comfort and security before heating up.