Bobo Asian girl on BP

I've never had any luck with these traveling Asian ladies. I always hope, wish and dream that they are legit. Ultimately I am 0 for 5 when it comes to these girls visiting. I hope that for all our sakes they are the real deal, and if so I would spend all the time a guy could afford. But buyer beware. Do your research and cross your fingers. And if anyone has seen her please post publicly about your experience so we can flood her door with visitors or to avoid the disappointment.

I tried to make contact last night for rates with no response....seen a post in Toronto with different name but same phone number "Gigi".

After reading the comments on this thread I would have to say that I have met one lady named Mika that is Asian that is great. She was just in NB and will be back before Christmas. Have also seen the lady mentioned in this threads pictures on BP in Vancouver as well I believe.

Hi All:

I also have seen Mika,not this last time she was here but the time before.

Saw her twice once in SJ and then went to Freddy to see her again just a week later :)

She comes with my highest Reco .....

Loki318

• Like 1

From my limited experience with Asian ladies working in this industry I think I have concluded that there is a higher rate of misrepresentation in the cookie cutter asian ads... but you know these ads are pretty easy to spot and differentiate from the very reliable asian ladies who also tour and provide excellent Service.

I have to agree with the previous poster that in a lot of these case while the lady in Question Might not be the same as the lady in the picture the encounter can often be good. While I have experienced that I have' to say I appreciate honesty much more though.

Just my Opinion