Fake photo!! Fake fake fake

I am so sick on BP ladies posting their add's and with fake picture...I mean come on....we are nervous as it is meating you ladies, and right at the get go, you are not thurst worthy with us....I guess its welcome to the jungle when you meet up....you just take a risk....but man oh man!....Bp..more and more of these ladies put up fake photo's....so guys if its too good to be true....it is....just do a google image search you see right away!....

( end of rant )

have a good weekend!

I know....I just dont get it....why would you do that...I mean eventually I am going to meet up....its like a business....if you are selling apples...and you see pictures of oranges....and when you get their...its and apple....its just not right....!...

( i just had to say something I know its not something new....grrr..

Same reason the Big Mac on the commercials looks so much different.

There is a difference between a fake photo and an air brushed/staged photo.

so if I ordered a Big Mac and got a plain chicken burger, that would be fake.

Check Cowboys diary

I agree a 100 % but the cowboy can't catch him all... It's happened to me a few times that I order a big Mac and get a chicken burger instead (love that quote Meaghan used haha) But yeah they say the pictures are 100% real which is true in a way but it's just not 100% pictures of them. Anyhow what I usually do is say oups I forgot the donation in my car. On occasion I've decided to go with the chicken burger when it looked good to eat :)... Anyhow just my opinion.

I now use both Google image search and Tineye before I book.

However, there are ways to alter photos so they don't show up on searches. If you see a photo with a thick black border, there's a good chance it's a stolen picture of someone else, altered to avoid being searched.

Some of them are so obvious.....I mean its like you see a photo of a BIG MAC..to go with your exemple..il roll with it....and their is the branding M right on it....so you know its from MCDONALD....their is no doubt....but the add say its from HARVEYS...loll...get it...like this one I say on BP....clearly its a picture of Denise Miliani....I mean come on....reallly....do they used this picture cause they think the look like them, if soo....why not mention it in your add....be honest....I mean if you are 65 % the look of Denise miliani...MAN oh MAN..you might get my vote....but be trustworthy on the get go!.....you know what I mean!

they probably do it because bait and switch works for them. its unfortunate but i think part of the reason is Johns not wanting to cause any trouble because of the way the law is currently set up so they go for it anyways even after seeing its not the same person. If you really don't want bait and swich i am sure there are tons of ladies right on this board you could choose from.

• Like 2

If you show up and the girl posted fake pics then we should all walk away!>..

If everyone did that then they would stop posting fake pics!>..

My opinion...as I will be doing this from now on!...

Happened to me three times in one day!>....

BRUTAL!>....

• Like 1

Certain things should be taken into consideration:

If she's an indy and claims pics are 100% real and recent and it turn out to be false. Don't waste your time and money, just turn around.

If she works under management and he or she doesn't allow direct communication with the lady, simply hang up.

If you can directly talk to her and she can honestly say the the pics are not of her, can clarify details about her appearance and services and you're satisfied with her responses, she certainly deserves a chance.

It's quite easy to judge someone by a picture and ad without context. Communicate directly with her and it should filter most of the BS. These ladies work on the front line and don't need to be constantly thrown under the bus because of someone else lack of ethics. If she's honest and aspires to build her own list or regulars, she should be supported.

I should have seen you instead Nicolette Vaughn!...Someone who provides accurate pictures and provides a great service!..

Lesson learned.

We as clients need to have some balls and start walking away from girls who post fake pics as this is happening on a regular basis.

• Thanks 1

Just think to your self when browsing BP If it's too good to be true then it is.

Only judging books by the covers is maybe safe, but also a good way to miss out on hidden gems. I find more constructive to learn about the real lady and ignore the marketing. Don't get me wrong, if she lied I'm not giving her a free pass. But I won't create a first opinion based on an ad she likely didn't create in the first place.

I couldn’t agree more! It’s frustrating trying to figure out whose legit or not! I do generally search the images on google but that’s not always 100% clear. To make matters worse you get pictures being stolen by other woman. So you have two SP advertising different names and number with the same pictures! hi