New place on Pembina

Wonderful to read all comments from fellow chaps. Being new to the area, I am studying the Winniscene. Seems this forum is a must for anyone who hopes to navigate!

• Like 1

Check it out this week. There where a couple of ladies and did not catch her name. She was hard to understand her English. The massage I got was not that good and there was no he. Just wondering if anyone has had a different experience. If so what was her name thanks

• Like 2

This is Shur's new place from Southpointe. She unfortunately has retired from giving massages. Tried one of the girls she has trained. Student needs a little more teaching to reach Shur's level of excellence.

• Like 1

I've only been there once and I agree with fresh's comments. It was a good experience for me and left happy

What place are you talking about that you left happy? You can PM me

I've only been there once and I agree with fresh's comments. It was a good experience for me and left happy

Before this I never posted in this thread. Must mean another thread

What optimum meant was he was very happy ....meaning (in a good mood) when he left. He didn't leave happy as in happy ending. Took me a while and a few pm's with him to figure it out, as they do not allow HE at this place.

Hope you are happy with this explanation.

Edited by usernametaken
mistake