Massage Pembina

I have heard mixed things about this place. Is this Anna from world nail or Annie from Glabal J? Same person or different?

I have heard mixed things about this place. Is this Anna from world nail or Annie from Glabal J? Same person or different?

It's Anna from Global J.

• Like 1

anna from world nail gave like the worst massage ever, not sure why you guys are so into her. YES she was young, and I likely got the most from her out of any of you (dont PM me for details because I wont kiss and tell), but still.

the massage was crap.

Guest Ne**6*

I saw a girl named Anna at world nails. Her massage was pretty good, but places tend to recycle names once a girl with a good reputation leaves.

anna from world nail gave like the worst massage ever, not sure why you guys are so into her. YES she was young, and I likely got the most from her out of any of you (dont PM me for details because I wont kiss and tell), but still.

the massage was crap.

I have to agree the massage was not that good,I was hoping she was going to be like Shu at Southpointe,who provides a massage like any RMT.

I saw Anna in her new digs near Pembina Highway, but not on it. She gave me a very good massage with an excellent ending.

Since she is working in a private house in a residential area, DO NOT, under any circumstances, post the address publicly. I also suggest you not share the address with anyone who does not have a long posting history here. This is especially important, given the news story yesterday about Sunhope.

It should be left to Anna to decide whom she gives the address to.

I just hope that LE didn't see that post about Anna last week, the one in which some total f***ing moron posted the address of the private house where she's now working. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Unfortunately, it was up for about 18 hours before I reported it, and the Mod deleted it. I presume he also banned the idiot, but it's too bad no one reported that post earlier.

With what happened at Sunhope yesterday, it's especially important that we be very careful what we say here in order to avoid getting providers in trouble. I turned down a request for info this week from a member who's belonged here for 16 months and has no posts. Better safe than sorry!

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=714588&postcount=60

• Like 3

I reported the idiot as well, but he wasn't banned. I noted his name and looked him up just now. Hopefully a rookie mistake and not some other motive.

After not being able to make an appointment with a couple of my regulars... i decided to go see her. Some good points and some not so good. She texted me back right away which was nice and set up an appointment within 30 min. Massage was ok. pm me if you want more info.

Massage was okay but not the best I've had and this theme followed through right to the ending. Nice enough girl but not the best in town.

Guest Ne**6*

I'm confused. Are we a talking about Anna in the south part of town or near polo park?

I just hope that LE didn't see that post about Anna last week, the one in which some total f***ing moron posted the address of the private house where she's now working. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Unfortunately, it was up for about 18 hours before I reported it, and the Mod deleted it. I presume he also banned the idiot, but it's too bad no one reported that post earlier.

With what happened at Sunhope yesterday, it's especially important that we be very careful what we say here in order to avoid getting providers in trouble. I turned down a request for info this week from a member who's belonged here for 16 months and has no posts. Better safe than sorry!

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=714588&postcount=60

we need to be more careful even partial names of these businesses or partial addresses in the thread. ie the street name could cause problems for the provider. I am sure there are better ways for the members to find the providers without exposing information on here that the providers would not went on here. the massage section of this forum really needs slot more thought put into hat we share and don't share

Booked with Anne this week and went there at the time I thought she said and there was a vehicle out front. I parked on a side street was walking up and noticed someone doing the same as the other vehicle left. He went into the Garage and I turned around and then called her. She had mixed up times??? This Girl has people coming and going very close together.....not comfortable. Wonder if any one else has experienced same. I think I will stay away for awhile.......wonder what the neighbors think if she is doing that much "volume"

I have the same experience about a month ago, not once but twice. She is overbooking and the optics do not look good considering the whole process of entering through the garage. It make me very nervous.

Guest Ne**6*

...someone should advise her. None the less it's a private residence and there is nothing wrong going on there so not sure why there would be attention given to such a tiny little place.

Yes one would be surprised on how much the neighbors notice. And in a quite neighborhood like hers they might not appreciate the "extra traffic" comming and going.

In the beginning she would open the front Garage door ever time you would go in and out.

I don't think she is being smart about it. So I guess if you want to continue and take a chance good luck. Just the fact some one was on her table 5 mins before you ...is not for me and probable seeing 6-8 a day. Yup won't be long and she will be drawing unwanted attention.

Guest Ne**6*

There is nothing wrong or illegal going on here, just massage. So there's no reason why people should be bothered. It is still a free country.

There is nothing wrong or illegal going on here, just massage. So there's no reason why people should be bothered. It is still a free country.

"Illegal" or not as we see it, she may not be zoned to allow commercial activity in this area. LE scrutiny is usually complaint driven.

• Like 1