Massage Pembina

saw Anne recently and agree she seems to be listening to our concerns..always enjoyed her massage as she is quite strong and makes ya feel better after..she is one of fav Asians in the massage scene.

I agree. I have enjoyed my sessions in the past and will repeat shortly now that she has adressed the concerns expressed by many in this forum.

• Like 1

Saw Anna at GlobalJ and she was great. Thought she'd packed it in but I guess not. Would somebody mind putting up her contacts (or PM them to me). Thanks

• Like 2

The ad isn't hard to find on Kijiji if you read some of the info at the beginning of the thread and go thru the last week of the posted Massage ads. It only took me about 2 minutes to find.

Here it is again.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/massage/1155538113?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Additional Comments:

This thread has confused a lot of people, as there are two places close to each other on Pembina just south of McGillivray. Anna works at the southernmost one.

Additional Comments:

I saw Sunny at the other South Pembina place the other day. She's 40-something, OK looking. She provided a decent massage with the finish we usually expect. Standard pricing.

• Like 1

Can someone inbox me with protocol for seeing massage providers? I have some experience with SP's but this will be my first massage and I'd prefer not to look like an idiot.

Thanks

When I saw Anna today, we went home with her someone while I am waiting in front of her house. I was a bit nervous, but it turned out to be fine.

The massage was one of the best I have ever had; I have chronicle back pain even chiropractor has no way to improve it for years. After her magic touched, I can feel the muscle loosen up immediately. I hope to sleep tight for more than 6 hours tonight.

:icon_mrgreen:

When I saw Anna today, we went home with her someone while I am waiting in front of her house.

????? I don't get it ????

• Like 2

I saw someone home with her while i was waiting in front of her house.

(that would probably be her boyfriend)

not sure how i figured that out, maybe it's a sign i have been hanging around too many Asians lately.

Sorry, I was tired and didn't proof-read:

When I saw Anna today, she went out and she came back with another person while I am waiting in front of her house. I was a bit nervous, but it turned out to be fine.

That person was not her boyfriend....

• Like 1

I detest travelling out that direction, location was easy to find and the reviews were rewarding. It's quite remarkable for her to apply strength enough to apply tears to a large belly man.I left happy jack hammerstyle.

• Like 1

She is definetly the next massage lady on my list. I hope to see her soon as the reviews have been very good compared to Southpointe which is always top notch.

When she first started working out of that place the way she would let you in was she would open the overhead garage door. Kind of telling the whole neighborhood you had arrived!