Hello I'm a newbie to this world. Im just curious if anyone could recommend an SP to meet for a first timer? Also any advice on things to look for would be greatly appreaciated.

Welcome aboard partner,I suggest you get your self a nice big drink and do some searching on the board for an hour or so. Read about the experiences that others have had and see if anyone peaks your curiosity. You could then come back here and let us know what kind of lady your are interested in and what type of experience you are looking for, just cause your new doesn't mean your not wild! What floats your boat, Blondes or Brunnetts, spinners or bbw's, black, white, asian ? younger or older ?

What activities are you hopping to explore, what's important to you, what are the deal breakers, are you looking for a gfe, pse, is BB important to you is DATY. Do you like to kiss, all of these are factors that this group would need to know about you before we can skillfully suggest or recommend the right lady for you.

Aching -- I was exactly where you were at about a year ago. I second CK's advice ... there's no substitute for "homework" ... but I have a couple of additional suggestions:

1) There are some pretty reliable reviewers on the various boards (for instance, Cowboy Kenny and CapitalGuy ... not to take anything away from the other posters) ... they may have different tastes than you, but they will likely not pull any punches. You can search by reviewers as well as reviewees remember.

2) I would respectfully suggest that you may want to start with an agency first, or an independent who is consistently reviewed well. You want your first experience to be a good one. As to me ... thanks to CapitalGuy's review and Tracey at Ottawa Playgirls, my first visit with Trish at OPG was great even though I got a bit overexcited. (smile)

Good luck ... now go do your homework!

kubrickfan has some great advice but at the same time I personally never take the advice of brand new posters like kubrickfan (no offence) mostly becasue it is too easy for people to make a brand new account and post what ever they want.

I would suggest you take cowboys advice ... figure out what your looking for and then let us know your tastes ... I would add that a price range would also help us figure out who might be the best for you.

Dreamer, I can vouch for Kubrkick fan as an established poster in other forums, he is not a shill. And he does raise some good points. It should be noted also that Dreamers reviews should be on the list of recomended reading for this assignment.

CK -- Thanks, but I would agree that my "best case" is that I am still a relative newbie compared to most of you guys ... I just identified with where Aching was coming from so I thought I'd post. Dreamer ... no offense taken, and I actually agree with what you are saying about new posters, especially if they mention a new lady, and I should have thought of that before posting on Trish at least without more context. CapitalGuy, I think, can vouch for Trish at OPG, but I dont mean to speak for him.

I mostly post on Strip Clubs, especially Barbarellas, on the other forum, and I blame you guys for getting me started on the SP thing! ;) And as I said on the other forum .... its alll gooood!

Best of luck to Aching in making a good choice.

Wow i'm kinda shocked with all the advice. Thanks a lot for all the help. I really do appreciate it. Now if only homework was this interesting when i went to school!

Kelly on EC is also excellent, text her to hook up.

I`m sure you researched this but overall PK is pretty good, just talk to them during day when they have more time. I don`t know what you like but if you`re shy a little older SP generally makes it easier esp. for first time ! I`d agree with rest of us, definitely go with an agency or established SP where you can see pics, stay away from Sun !